StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > bDnews
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
ctrapper

bDnews

Could I get some clarification your 4D system.. this is in no means calling RDTRAINS judgement into question here. Minny is a RF 4D play and KC is a HD play, but according to the rules I downloaded from your site.. would Minny be the play since KC has a win % of less than 37%? Now if KC was above 37% they would be a play, therefore these would not be a play in this situation because both teams meet the criteria. I am off base? RD does a GREAT job of tracking this thing! Thanks RD. I just wanted some clarification from the inventor so to speak!

Old Post 07-07-05 11:51 PM
ctrapper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ctrapper Click here to Send ctrapper a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bDnews
StatFox Hall of Famer

ctrapper

It's true that after the season ended last year in looking back the 2 lowest paying spots were:

1) Betting on very bad teams
2) Betting against very good teams

So to that end, I don't play games where the teams fall into either of those categories. I will say, however, that in playing Dogs over 37% with the R/L has become very effective.

One of the goals was to limit the amount of plays as it can be hard to play the games properly on certain days. If you can eliminate the bad ones with reason then it would be recommended to do that.

I changed the % requirement, RD added the R/L but the basic princinple of trying to move toward a higher win % is still the same.

Bottom line, this system is geared towards playing on teams doing what they do best:
win - if they win more than they lose
lose - if they lose more than win

And the linesmakers do most of the work for us, we just have to sort it out...

bD

Old Post 07-08-05 02:29 PM
bDnews is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bDnews Click here to Send bDnews a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ctrapper

Thanks

Thanks for the reply! That helped clarify it!

Old Post 07-08-05 06:23 PM
ctrapper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ctrapper Click here to Send ctrapper a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: