StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > TIGERS SECOND GAME OF DOUBLE HEADER - VERLANDER
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
burytheb
FoxDen Hall of Famer

TIGERS SECOND GAME OF DOUBLE HEADER - VERLANDER

GAME TWO OF THE TIGERS/INDIANS DOUBLE HEADER HAS MY INTEREST. SO I DID A LITTLE RESEARCH ON THE TIGERS STARTING PITCHER - VERLANDER.

IN CLASS A WITH LAKELAND HIS RECORD WAS 9-2 WITH AN ERA OF 1.67.

HE THEN STARTED TWO GAMES IN DOUBLE CLASS A (ERIE) WHERE HE PITCHED 14 INNINGS WAS 1-0 WITH 18K'S, 5 HITS, AND 3 WALKS,,,,,,,AND NO RUNS GIVEN UP.

NOT BAD,,,,,,,,,HE IS SCHEDULED TO START TODAY AND THEN GO BACK TO DOUBLE A ERIE.

TALK ABOUT AN INCENTIVE AND A GOOD PERFORMANCE TO BE GIVEN. THE QUESTION IS HE READY FOR THE MAJORS

ALSO, THE TIGERS HAVE A BETTER SECOND GAME RECORD OF 16-11 COMPARED TO CLEAVLAND 13-14.

THEY ARE 6-4 AFTER A GAME 1 WIN AND 10-4 AFTER A GAME 1 LOSS.

WHEREAS THE INDIANS ARE 13-14 IN GAME 2 AND ARE 10-7 AFTER A WIN AND 3-7 AFTER A LOSS.

Old Post 07-04-05 06:22 PM
burytheb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for burytheb Click here to Send burytheb a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dcinvestor

thanks for the research. i was looking at the tigers in game 2. mostly to fade jason davis and his 1.69 w.h.i.p

not knowing anything about verlander was the only thing holding me back.

also, i am going to continue to ride the nationals gravy train today. patterson over ishii

Old Post 07-04-05 06:35 PM
dcinvestor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dcinvestor Edit post   Report post
texasfedexpilot
Banned User

guess he isnt ready for the majors

Old Post 07-05-05 03:41 AM
texasfedexpilot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for texasfedexpilot Edit post   Report post
jkaul
FoxDen Hall of Famer

texfedex

He may not be quite ready yet, but I think he's going to be a good one.

Also helps if you get some run support -- 0 runs = not going to win.

Old Post 07-05-05 08:00 AM
jkaul is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkaul Click here to Send jkaul a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: