StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NBA SUNDAY
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
lt7817

NBA SUNDAY

HERE IS MY SELECTION: NO MONEY LINE

IND +5.5
OVER IND 171.5
PHO +2.5
SAN -6
OVER SAN 186
HOU (BASEBALL)

TWO OF WHICH MUST BE RIGHT. SO, WE HAVE:

DET -5.5
UNDER DET 171.5
DAL -2.5
SEA +6
UNDER SEA 186
SFO (BASEBALL)

4 OF WHICH MUST BE RIGHT.

LET'S PICK OUT THESE TWO WRONGS AND WE'LL GET ALL 6. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

LT

Old Post 05-15-05 05:59 PM
lt7817 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lt7817 Click here to Send lt7817 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
vig
StatFox Hall of Famer

IT

Am I missing something??????????????

I was gone for a few days can someone explain what he is trying to do.

Thanks.

VIG.

Old Post 05-15-05 06:16 PM
vig is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vig Edit post   Report post
bigdadi
StatFox Hall of Famer

3:00pm IND game (2 plays)
7:00pm SA game (2 plays)
8:00pm HOU MLB game (1 play)
9:30pm PHX game (1 play)

Not a chance to sit out 1st four plays to decide the last 2 plays.
Only 1 chance to do is sit out 1st five plays to decide the last one PHX.

I think use 1/2 wager playing the 1st five plays since 4-2 guarantee profit, and 1/2 wager for decide play or fade PHX.

Old Post 05-15-05 06:17 PM
bigdadi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdadi Click here to Send bigdadi a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brandonhop33
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Vig

LT calls a hotline and he has been tracking it and the people give him usually (i think) 2 rights and 1 wrong per day. so if we can figure out the 1 wrong then we will get 3 right.....i think. i'm sure someone else can explain it better.

Old Post 05-15-05 06:21 PM
brandonhop33 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brandonhop33 Click here to Send brandonhop33 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bigdadi
StatFox Hall of Famer

Vig

He got sports hotlines and stats on there picks. He figured out Mon-Wed 2W out of 3, Thu - Sun 1W out of 3.

Today is Sun He assumes his 6 plays from hotlines will result 2W 4L

1st he listed out the hotline plays, saying 2W 4 L roadmap

then he flipped these play, saying 4W 2L roadmap

see if we can guess which 2 are losers.

Old Post 05-15-05 06:22 PM
bigdadi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdadi Click here to Send bigdadi a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lt7817

Vig

I have a hotline guy here, and I have kept track of his records for some time. I notice that this guy gives me from Mons to Weds, 2 rights out of 3 wrongs and from Thurs to Suns, 1 right out of 3. Yesterday, there was only one game. So, supposedly, 1 right and 1 wrong. But, he gave 2 wrongs. And today, he gave 5 games. 2 of them must be right (one for yesterday and one for today). So, I post it up here and we can all see it.

I think the last game of the night is mostly wrong, so I think DALLAS will win tonite. That leaves us:

one wrong in each set:
DET
Under DET

SEA
Under SEA

But, who knows? This guy can give us any of the combinations. So, I'll play the last game of the day. I also like SAN and its Under. But, any thoughts?

LT

Old Post 05-15-05 06:32 PM
lt7817 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lt7817 Click here to Send lt7817 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bigdadi
StatFox Hall of Famer

LT

Baseball HOUSTON today send a terrible pitcher with ERA 6.06, while SFO answered with a pitcher pitched only 5 innings, not enough innings to guage his performance. So I think this is not a good game to bet on either side.

BD

Old Post 05-15-05 06:46 PM
BobbyBraveheart

IND +5.5
OVER IND 171.5
PHO +2.5
SAN -6
OVER SAN 186

Hmmm, don't know about the baseball game, public likes San Fran as an upset

I was planning on taking Indy/detroit over 172 and I like Detroit to win but not sure if they can cover.

Tough to say which of those will be wrong or right.

Old Post 05-15-05 06:49 PM
BobbyBraveheart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BobbyBraveheart Edit post   Report post
lt7817

Thanks.

I don't bet on baseball today. I'll stay focus on NBA today. All I need is one game.

LT

Old Post 05-15-05 06:51 PM
lt7817

Bobby

Assume your picks DET and OVER DET are right:

DET
Over DET
SAN
Under SAN
DAL

What do you all think about these picks? Does that mean all favors would win today?

LT

Old Post 05-15-05 06:57 PM
BobbyBraveheart

Something else to think about...

is that theres been somewhat of a correlation between close games going under and blowouts going over the total.

With that said a card of:

Detroit -5.5
Detroit OVER

Seattle +6
Seattle UNDER

looks pretty good to me

Old Post 05-15-05 06:58 PM
BobbyBraveheart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BobbyBraveheart Edit post   Report post
vig
StatFox Hall of Famer

thanks.

VIG.

Old Post 05-15-05 07:04 PM
vig is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vig Edit post   Report post
BobbyBraveheart

One thing I think today is that there's too many "obvious" picks that the public are on. They're on Indy who apparently have a commanding hold on the series.....people will get burned. Same thing with SA, people think this is an easy win and are loaded up on them, and I like Seattle to win this game or at least keep it within one bucket.

Old Post 05-15-05 07:04 PM
bigdadi
StatFox Hall of Famer

LT

If the results were 2L in DET/IND game, simply safe to play the rest 4. Just wait for 2L outcome any moment, before pulling the trigger.

Old Post 05-15-05 07:50 PM
osk
StatFox Hall Of Famer

Pacers

After crunching the numbers, I like the Pacers in this spot grabbing a generous amount of points as a home dog.

Just take a look at the Pacers record as a home dog, and then compare that with Detroit's record after failing to cover the spread in 2 straight games.

I like the Home Dog Here.

Pacers (+5.5)--3 Units

Old Post 05-15-05 08:28 PM
osk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for osk Click here to Send osk a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bigdadi
StatFox Hall of Famer

Detroit at Indiana 3:30 pm EDT
Eastern Conference semifinals Indiana leads, 2-1
----------------------------------------------------------------

INDIANAPOLIS (Ticker) -- Rasheed Wallace guarantees that the
Detroit Pistons will get even with the Indiana Pacers on Sunday
in Game Four of their Eastern Conference semifinal series.

The veteran power forward said after Detroit's 79-74 loss on
Friday that the Pistons would win on Sunday.

Old Post 05-15-05 08:47 PM
Carpetman

Rasheed has said that before.

Old Post 05-15-05 08:53 PM
Carpetman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carpetman Edit post   Report post
bigdadi
StatFox Hall of Famer

After looking at the line move, bet%

I like Seattle +6.5
, Over-SEA-186.5

Old Post 05-15-05 09:14 PM
bigdadi
StatFox Hall of Famer

Start the Counting
2W ... on 1st 2 plays

Old Post 05-16-05 12:11 AM
BobbyBraveheart

HERE IS MY SELECTION: NO MONEY LINE

IND +5.5
OVER IND 171.5
PHO +2.5
SAN -6
OVER SAN 186
HOU (BASEBALL)

TWO OF WHICH MUST BE RIGHT. SO, WE HAVE:

DET -5.5
UNDER DET 171.5
DAL -2.5
SEA +6
UNDER SEA 186
SFO (BASEBALL)

4 OF WHICH MUST BE RIGHT.

Alot of people seem to like Houston tonight in MLB, could be one of the winners this guy gets.

I'm leaning towards the same thing as you BigDadi

Seattle +6.5 and Seattle Over 186.5

I really think that over comes through for us, I'm going to play the first half over 93.5 as well.

One thing I base alot of my OU decisions on is how many games have gone over or under in game 1's or game 2's or game 3's, etc. So far we have 2 unders and 0 overs in game 4's, an over is definetly looming and the public is going hard on the Spurs, I really think Seattle keeps this one close

Old Post 05-16-05 12:24 AM
Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: