StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Surebets 50% System Plays
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
surebet

Surebets 50% System Plays

I will be betting only on teams that are a +. That would be either a su dog or a favorite on the rl or sometimes on the adjusted rl. I figure if yon can win at around 45% or better you should be in the money. I will not chase any games and all my plays will be for 1 unit. There are no games this afternoon so I will be back before 6 with my plays.

Old Post 05-13-05 04:05 PM
surebet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for surebet Edit post   Report post
bigdadi
StatFox Hall of Famer

Your post said, "Surebets 50% System Plays
I will be betting only on teams that are a +. ... "

Wondering what the "+" you're refering to.

Old Post 05-13-05 04:30 PM
bigdadi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdadi Click here to Send bigdadi a Private Message Edit post   Report post
surebet

bigdadi

I will cap my games for a certain day and when I see a game I like I will bet that team at even money or better. That would be su,rl or adjusted run line. All my plays will be for even money or better.

Old Post 05-13-05 04:47 PM
surebet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for surebet Edit post   Report post
theqman
StatFox Hall of Famer

AKA DOGS

Old Post 05-14-05 12:56 AM
theqman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for theqman Click here to Send theqman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: