StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Tennis Lagniappe 6/19
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
msudogs

Tennis Lagniappe 6/19

Katerina Siniakova vs. Qinwen Zheng – Berlin

I had Siniakova to beat Emma Navarro in her last match, which obviously ended up going pretty well. The 28-year-old earned a 6-4, 6-3 victory in that match, marking her third consecutive straight-set win at this tournament (including qualifiers). Siniakova is now 22-21 on grass in her WTA career, and that includes a 7-2 record over the last 52 weeks. Siniakova is just a very dangerous player on these faster courts, where her doubles background really comes into play. Siniakova is able to hold serve pretty easily, while also knowing how to win quick points. Whether it’s with big strokes from the baseline or quick rushes to the net, she’s great about staying aggressive and putting pressure on her opponents. And I ultimately like her approach and experience against Zheng.

I actually highlighted Zheng as a player to watch heading into Wimbledon, but this is a tough matchup for her. While Zheng has a big baseline game, Siniakova has the ability to hit with her. And she’s also the better mover between these two. Zheng is also just 3-6 on grass in her career, so I think she has a lot to overcome in this matchup. That said, I’m taking the moneyline in a match in which I think Siniakova should be viewed as the favorite.

Bet: Siniakova ML (+116 – 1.5 units)

Old Post 06-19-24 08:34 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

Andy Murray vs. Jordan Thompson – Queen’s Club

I’m going to take a chance on Murray to beat Thompson in London. Murray had a small back procedure done a couple of weeks ago, and he hasn’t been playing well in 2024 — especially in the return game. But he seems to be really locked in this week. Murray was able to get a few breaks in his opening-round win over Alexei Popyrin, who is a huge server. That was a great sign for the five-time Queen’s Club singles champion. Murray also happened to get the better of Carlos Alcaraz in a practice set the other day. With that in mind, I just don’t think it’s crazy to expect Murray to find a way to outlast Thompson. The Australian has a no-nonsense game and can be hard to beat when he’s on. But Murray is a little more talented and has done a lot more on this surface. He’ll also have the crowd firmly in his corner. That said, I like the three-time Grand Slam champion to advance.

Bet: Murray ML (+115)

Old Post 06-19-24 08:34 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: