StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 5-29-19 Hockey thread, picks, info and more
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

5-29-19 Hockey thread, picks, info and more

Can the Blues regroup for game 2? Wonder what history has to say about that ? The books are screaming the B's are going to win where they are a juicy -170

Remember I look at site order and ignore win order.

Well......history says the books are almost on the nose here. The home team wins at a 62.7% rate for all rounds and that jumps up to 68.4% for the finals. Now the sample size for the finals is 57 games, not a ton but decent sample size. Where the B's are an average of -170 that means they would have to win at a 62.9% rate to just break even. So if you go by all rounds it's a wash, if you go by just the finals you do get a bit of a value here. But of course no one would play that juice right ??? So if you do like the B's, play them on the -1 or if you are feeling frisky, play them on the PL.

Now let's talk about that total. Some books have hung a 5 for tonight's game. You can get it at 5Dimes for -130, but I don't know of another book that has it that low. Almost an automatic over play for me at 5. I would take over 5 instead of under 5.5

I look for the Blues to open things up a bit more tonight. They have to generate more chances. Although I did like what I saw the first half of the game, but a good bit of that was the B's getting their legs back again.

ONE TOUGH MAZE 1-0 +1.70 (27-17 +12.82)

Breadman 0-1 -1.00 (33-19 +13.02)

Did not make pick

M-1 1-0 +1.20 (3-1 +2.28)
eels 1-0 +1.25

Blues at Boston 8:00 NBCS

Old Post 05-29-19 02:47 PM
lippsman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lippsman Click here to Send lippsman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Brutus5775
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Boston
Nbl

My Goal is to Make Money Not Gamble !!

Old Post 05-29-19 06:40 PM
Brutus5775 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brutus5775 Click here to Send Brutus5775 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Blues +150
B's ov 5 -130

Old Post 05-29-19 07:49 PM
lippsman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lippsman Click here to Send lippsman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ONE TOUGH MAZE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wednesday Night

Boston (PL)-1.5

Old Post 05-29-19 08:09 PM
ONE TOUGH MAZE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ONE TOUGH MAZE Click here to Send ONE TOUGH MAZE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

St Louis +$150

Tell/support a lie once, and all your truths become questionable.

Old Post 05-30-19 01:39 AM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: