StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > College Football Afternoon 5*
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

College Football Afternoon 5*

This is it for me today on College,will do a little NHL,but pushing my luck with 3 plays.

5* NIU vs Buffalo Under 50
This 5* is brought to you courtesy of Buffalo/WMU 139 point game last week,77 of those points in OT and remarkably Bulls with just 14 points going into 4th Qt last week. Expect NIU to heavily regress Buffalo scoring avg here as this is undoubtedly best defense Buffalo has faced and of course Buffalo without starting QB .NIU has scored 28 or fewer against all FBS opponents this year and Buffalo defense has been battered last few years by NIU,so motivation to atone is there. Lots of time consumption by NIU Offense and Buffalo little wiggle room here on O. Lid tightener here is Under is 33-15-1 in Huskies last 49 games in October.

Old Post 10-14-17 07:39 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sherlock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm in for that UNDER.

GLT

Old Post 10-14-17 08:38 PM
Sherlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock Click here to Send Sherlock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HoustonFan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

In...trader...posted 3 plays for tomorrow in the soccer thread...MLS is getting tough.

"Just Got Paid" -- ZZ Top
2008,2009 NCAA HOF Battle of the Brackets Champion

Old Post 10-14-17 09:04 PM
HoustonFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HoustonFan Click here to Send HoustonFan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Houston, thanks, I like the MLS plays, I simply dont have time to handicap it, appreciate you and mike and everyone that helps the rest of us along with it.

Old Post 10-14-17 09:19 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

looks ok, it's a solid 50 across the board with majority of action on the over
GL

Old Post 10-14-17 09:23 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Mike,this is one of better defenses NIU has had since they 2012 season when they played FSU in Bowl game.I wont be surprised if this game ends up like 20-10,but if Buffalo collapses defensively it might get ugly. GL

Old Post 10-14-17 09:38 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Toby, thanks. I watched this and also some Conference USA games yesterday and I have actually seen larger crowds at High School Football and Arena Football games.The Florida International and Tulane game actually had a DJ for entertainment! GL

Old Post 10-15-17 04:13 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: