StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Tuesday Night 5* Top Dog
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Tuesday Night 5* Top Dog

BC +9 vs Syracuse

BC 0-4 in conference play, so obviously motivation to get a win is there and I simply dont think Orange have weapons to run BC out of dome.This is also a BC team that has only 2 embarassing losses and those were to the combined 32-3 Duke and Virginia.In January they have stood toe to toe with Pitt and Miami,coming away with close losses.BC hung tight with Virginia, until Cavs pulled away late. BC should have chance to win this at end .I like points here as at most I project a 3-5 point Orange win. GL

Old Post 01-20-15 08:49 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

On it thanks TPro.

6 Rings

Old Post 01-20-15 09:01 PM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

makes sense to me ....

i was thinking to myself the other day how syracuse had become a ? .... i'll follow the 5* !!!!!! thx in advance

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 01-20-15 11:31 PM
geg1951 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

When I cap a game like this I look at how strong a teams tendency is to pull away and with Syracuse I see a team that shoots FT's relatively poor and hasent shown much ability to squash any decent team. So I think these 2 look relatively close in talent. Good Luck to us tonight

Old Post 01-20-15 11:39 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

That was a little too close for comfort, but we will certainly take it.

Old Post 01-21-15 03:16 AM
I take advise

Thanks for the easy win lol

Old Post 01-21-15 03:41 AM
I take advise is offline Click Here to See the Profile for I take advise Click here to Send I take advise a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

lol. Always better then getting the moose late though isent it.

Old Post 01-21-15 03:45 AM
rojero
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks T $$

Old Post 01-21-15 03:54 AM
rojero is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rojero Edit post   Report post
bshot44

Boy, you nailed it. Syracuse was flat horrific trying to close that out. BC had no business covering.....but I'll take it! Thanks!

YTD on CBB
(218-231-6, -28.8 units)
GLTA

Old Post 01-21-15 05:20 AM
bshot44 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bshot44 Click here to Send bshot44 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

T _ _ _ K's

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 01-21-15 10:12 PM
geg1951 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: