StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > GB Choke
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
mgh56
FoxDen Hall of Famer

GB Choke

Did anyone else think it was "odd" that the last GB pick the guy slid in and gave up on the play instead of keep running? He clearly had daylight in front of him (not saying he would've scored but could have picked up more valuable yardage). To me that combined with GB's next series of conservative running plays ultimately cost them the game. I could have written the script as to what would happen after that.

Old Post 01-19-15 01:19 AM
mgh56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mgh56 Click here to Send mgh56 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cbones
FoxDen Hall of Famer

The grew too conservative as end of game was nearing. Proved to be costly. It is easy to second guess from the couch but to me too many teams (this year especially) let "off the gas" / take their foot off their opponents throats to just get out with a win and it almost always costs them the game.

Old Post 01-19-15 02:29 AM
cbones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbones Click here to Send cbones a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: