StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Bucknuts tonight
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
jtsachs
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Bucknuts tonight

Painful for me to play this but got to...

OSU +7 (-120) bought half pt
OSU ML +190

GO BLUE!!!

Old Post 01-13-15 12:27 AM
jtsachs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jtsachs Click here to Send jtsachs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cbones
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sachs-
Everything points to take OhioSt:
Ohio State Buckeyes
12-1 ATS after 2 or more consecutive straight up wins 10-1 ATS after scoring 42 points or more last game 8-1 ATS off 4 or more consecutive overs

Oregon Ducks
6-5 ATS after 8 or more consecutive straight up wins 11-8 ATS after 4 or more consecutive wins against the spread 42-23 ATS after 2 or more consecutive wins against the spread

But I am leaning to the Ducks. Think that only a 10 day rest instead of the traditional month off before the bowl game will play into oregons "rhythm" factor. And the fact that all focus on on the loss of WR's for Oregon and no one is giving the ducks defense any love.

So leaning Ducks but haven't pulled the trigger as it's been a rough bowl and NFL playoffs.

Old Post 01-13-15 12:54 AM
cbones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbones Click here to Send cbones a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hhahahahha!

This is the equivalent of me rooting for the Dodgers!!! How could you???
Lets win this

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 01-13-15 01:00 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jtsachs
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Vance, Oregon crushed a mediocre FSU. It's amazing FSU didn't suffer at least 2 losses during the regular season. As the old saying goes, a good Defense will beat a good Offense most days of the week...think Seahawks over Broncos in the Super Bowl. Buckeyes D is legit. 5*'s across the board on that line. Good luck whichever way you go tonight

Old Post 01-13-15 01:04 AM
jtsachs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jtsachs Click here to Send jtsachs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sherlock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

No matter who is playing, BIG 10 loyalty has to prevail.

I'm not particularly a fan of OHIO STATE either, but I have to join you on this one and root for the BIG 10.

GLT

Old Post 01-13-15 01:06 AM
Sherlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock Click here to Send Sherlock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jtsachs
FoxDen Hall of Famer

2-0, $$$$$

OSU +7 (-120)....W
OSU ML +190....W

GO BLUE!!!

Old Post 01-13-15 06:00 AM
cbones
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Great Job.

Old Post 01-13-15 06:04 AM
cbones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbones Click here to Send cbones a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ballinhj12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

That motherfu*cker can coach! That's all I can say

Old Post 01-13-15 06:16 AM
ballinhj12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ballinhj12 Click here to Send ballinhj12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mgh56
FoxDen Hall of Famer

nice goin' JT!

Old Post 01-13-15 03:50 PM
mgh56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mgh56 Click here to Send mgh56 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: