StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NCAA Hoops 1-08-11
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
msudogs

NCAA Hoops 1-08-11

for what it's worth,
It's a saturday card & don't think this is all. The Hoyas have slipped out of the gate & catch a WVU squad still searching, i'm looking at the Hoyas coming out stocked in this early tip...
Georgetown -4 1st

NCAA BB Sides 141-109-2 +29.6
NCAA BB Totals 126-113-7 +13
NBA Sides 11-5-1 +4.3
NBA Totals 26-22-1 +2.3
GLTA

Old Post 01-08-11 04:59 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

gl today Mike.Let the Hoyas cover the 1,and not the game.

6 Rings

Old Post 01-08-11 05:25 PM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

for what it's worth,
i will be back with more later including a play with my boys, until then...........
Northeastern -2
Texas -8
Kansas St e
Air Force +20'
ECU +12
Georgia +5'
Wisc Green Bay -3
Georgetown -4 1st........................................L
UNC/Virginia under 63 2*
Hofstra/Northeastern under 61 2*
Austin Peay/Murray St under 59'

Old Post 01-08-11 05:42 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Staying away from that NC St. game as i came up with WF +13.5
Hopefully i was wrong.gl Mike

6 Rings

Old Post 01-08-11 05:59 PM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Re Games

Love the Georgia Play I got 5- This line is out of wack and that is why I bet it.

Good luck today,
Pete

Terpman

Old Post 01-08-11 06:01 PM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Have a good one today Mike! Pretty good line swing on that K St game. I'll join ya.

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 01-08-11 06:01 PM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
drtony
FoxDen Hall of Famer

love the northeastern play

i took georgia too

laid off k st- ok st tough place to play
and there r so many games - didnt c valu there

really like the air force catching 20

i know memphis has underachieved but i took them over ecu- cant argu your reasoning

solid picks as always
best of luck msu!

Old Post 01-08-11 06:11 PM
drtony is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drtony Click here to Send drtony a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

Kansas St -' 1st half 3*

Old Post 01-08-11 07:00 PM
msudogs

Northeastern -2
Texas -8
Kansas St e
Air Force +20'
ECU +12
Georgia +5'
Wisc Green Bay -3
UNC/Virginia under 63 2*..............................L
Hofstra/Northeastern under 61 2*................L
Austin Peay/Murray St under 59'....................L

Old Post 01-08-11 07:18 PM
msudogs

for what it's worth,
San Diego State has used strong defensive efforts and second-half surges to claim many of its 16 consecutive victories to open the season. After struggling to win their conference opener, the sixth-ranked Aztecs will try to stay unbeaten Saturday by winning consecutive road games over Utah for the first time. San Diego State (16-0, 1-0) has held opponents to 58.4 points per game on 40.0 percent shooting during the best start in school history. A 66-53 victory at TCU on Wednesday night marked the fourth straight time the Aztecs have allowed fewer than 57 points. San Diego State has never recorded back-to-back victories in Salt Lake City, going 3-30 there and 15-53 all-time against Utah. Utah opened their Mountain West season on the road Wednesday but fell 77-69 to Air Force. After scoring 20 points at Portland on Dec. 31, Chris Kupets had a career-high 25 off the bench, but Will Clyburn was his only teammate with more than six points. Utah hasn't dropped six straight since Dec. 21, 2006-Jan. 13, 2007, and has never suffered three consecutive overall defeats to San Diego State. This is a tough spot for the Aztecs with a home game vs BYU on deck Wednesday night & most of you know, i love "The Pit"............
Utah +11 3*

Old Post 01-08-11 07:32 PM
westghost
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Kinda hoping you like under on sdst game.

Good Luck today

I do not believe in a fate that falls on men however they act; but I do believe in a fate that falls on them unless they act.
Buddha

Old Post 01-08-11 07:50 PM
westghost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for westghost Edit post   Report post
msudogs

for what it's worth,
Well it's time for the second season to begin today in the SEC as the Tide rolls into The Hump today. Three consecutive wins have enabled Alabama to improve to 8-6 overall, but it is important to point out that the club has yet to win a single game away from home. The Crimson Tide have won every game during the current three-game streak by 20 or more points to move to 8-0 at home, but they are 0-4 in true road games. Alabama has been one of the nation's best defensive teams thus far, as it is limiting opponents to 56.5 ppg on 36 percent shooting from the floor. It has certainly helped matters that the Tide have been able to outrebound foes by 5.4 rpg. Needless to say things have not looked good lately for the Dogs & many of you know that i started the year by fading this squad to a 1-9 ats record. Well it's time to reverse the trend today, as the line makers have caught on to the problems, but this will be a different tean today with pg Dee Bost back & an "attitude adjusted" Renardo Sidney back in the middle. I do see some early problems with the new injection of players, but Bost is a true pg & Sidney will give Augustus an extra body underneath to combat against the boards. The last time out against St Mary's, the Dogs were worn slap out & it showed giving up 52% from the field. Both squads will be a little shy off the bench & defense has been stressed this week in Starkville...........
Mississippi St +4 3*
Alabama/MSU under 132 2*
Alabama/MSU under 62 1st

Old Post 01-08-11 07:58 PM
drtony
FoxDen Hall of Famer

love both utah and state
best of luck with the rest of your plays!

Old Post 01-08-11 08:01 PM
drtony is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drtony Click here to Send drtony a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

Northeastern -2...........................................L
Texas -8
Kansas St e
Air Force +20'
ECU +12
Georgia +5'
Wisc Green Bay -3
Kansas St -' 1st 3*........................................L

Old Post 01-08-11 08:04 PM
msudogs

for what's worth,
here's the rest..............
Wofford -2 3*
Wyoming +9
George Mason/ODU under 126
Cal/Arizona St under 127
Texas A&M/Oklahoma under 128'
LSU/Auburn under 126
Marshall 2 1st 2*
Wofford -1 1st
Nebraska -2' 1st
New Mexico St -4' 1st
Utah St/Nevada under 63
Cal Poly/Cal Davis under 57 2*
Tenn St/Tenn Martin under 67 2*
Detroit/Ill Chi under 64 3*
Cal/Arizona St under 59'
Tenn Tech/EKU under 65

Utah +11 3*
Mississippi St +4 3*
Alabama/MSU under 132 2*
Alabama/MSU under 62

Old Post 01-08-11 08:11 PM
msudogs

Mississippi St +4 3*
Alabama/MSU under 132 2*
Alabama/MSU under 62 1st...............W

Old Post 01-08-11 10:52 PM
msudogs

Utah +11 3*...............................W
Mississippi St +4 3*....................L
Alabama/MSU under 132 2*.......P
Alabama/MSU under 62..............W

Old Post 01-09-11 12:03 AM
msudogs

Northeastern -2...........................................L
Texas -8......................................................L
Kansas St e.................................................L
Air Force +20'..............................................W
ECU +12......................................................W
Georgia +5'..................................................W
Wisc Green Bay -3
Kansas St -' 1st 3*........................................L

Old Post 01-09-11 12:32 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: