StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Today's NBA "HOT" Dog Situation(s)
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
TnCyberVol
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Today's NBA "HOT" Dog Situation(s)

Situation Record | Overall : 17-6-0
Situation Record | L10 : 6-4-0
Side(s) : Toronto @ Boston OVER 198'

Situation Record | Overall : 32-13-1
Situation Record | L10 : 7-3-0
Side(s) : Toronto +9'

I will wait until late afternoon, early evening to book 'em.

Good Luck Everyone!!!

Old Post 01-07-11 03:33 PM
TnCyberVol is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TnCyberVol Click here to Send TnCyberVol a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Duby99
FoxDen Hall of Famer

That +9 scares me but I'm on both with you. With Raps its all or nothing they can easily lose this by 20. Hopefully not tonight :)

Old Post 01-07-11 04:00 PM
Duby99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duby99 Click here to Send Duby99 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
suprmn613

I love that over 

Old Post 01-07-11 04:04 PM
suprmn613 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for suprmn613 Edit post   Report post
TnCyberVol
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Both have moved a half point in the wrong direction AND the public is on the other side of both..... Makes me like them even more!!

I went ahead and booked 'em, just in case they kept moving the wrong way.

GL!!

Old Post 01-07-11 10:03 PM
TnCyberVol is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TnCyberVol Click here to Send TnCyberVol a Private Message Edit post   Report post
drtony
FoxDen Hall of Famer

didnt play the totla
but raptors jumped out at me too
bulls were layign 9 to them and beat em by 20 plus
and now they open by the same amount in boston?
raptors baby!

best of luck tncybervol!

Old Post 01-08-11 02:20 AM
drtony is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drtony Click here to Send drtony a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TnCyberVol
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Looks like a split.... better then 0-2.

Old Post 01-08-11 03:44 AM
Garrrdock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Solid system

I watched the game and Toronto had it down to 12 late 3rd/early 4th against Boston's bench. If they could get out of their own way and didn't mail it in they had a shot at backdoor cover all day.

Keep up the good work and nice calls. Nate Robinson and Luke Harangody went off, which can't really be capped. Sometimes being on the right side doesn't always show in the win column, but I feel like both of these plays were very solid watching how the game developed(outside the aforementioned duo shooting scoring 32 and shooting 13-21 from the field.

Thanks for these.

Old Post 01-08-11 04:24 AM
Garrrdock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Garrrdock Click here to Send Garrrdock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: