StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Home dogs getting 10+
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
westghost
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Home dogs getting 10+

Has this ever happened in history of nfl playyoff?
7-9 team making the playoff is first so i guess this must be first as well.

I do not believe in a fate that falls on men however they act; but I do believe in a fate that falls on them unless they act.
Buddha

Old Post 01-06-11 11:04 PM
westghost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for westghost Edit post   Report post
Garrrdock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Pats/Rams

Wasn't a home game, but it was the last time a double digit spread opened in SB

Old Post 01-06-11 11:10 PM
Garrrdock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Garrrdock Click here to Send Garrrdock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
westghost
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yes i noticed in SB it happend quite often.
Liking Hawks but maybe it s wise not to play this .
If Saints blowout Hawks , Bets road fav with confidence when home dog is getting 10+ in playoff next time.

I do not believe in a fate that falls on men however they act; but I do believe in a fate that falls on them unless they act.
Buddha

Old Post 01-06-11 11:24 PM
westghost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for westghost Edit post   Report post
ShoalBay

Doesn't happen that often and this is a big spread, but in the Wild Card Round since 1978, Home Dogs are 11-3 ATS

Old Post 01-06-11 11:51 PM
ShoalBay is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ShoalBay Click here to Send ShoalBay a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Duby99
FoxDen Hall of Famer

That's a good stat ShoalBay!

I'm leaning Hawks. Long travel and short week has to help them out..Even more if it rains...BUT we are talking about the Hawks here. Hard to lay money on those guys..lol

Old Post 01-06-11 11:57 PM
Duby99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duby99 Click here to Send Duby99 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ShoalBay

Hard to play them but sometimes we just need to ignore the smell. Not sure I'll play them but I do know I won't lay it.

Old Post 01-07-11 12:07 AM
ShoalBay is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ShoalBay Click here to Send ShoalBay a Private Message Edit post   Report post
westghost
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yap, it s best to use this game as an appetizer while you cook good bbq meats and get ready for Jets s game lol

Buddha

Old Post 01-07-11 12:29 AM
suprmn613

I will be taking the points in this one  seattle are a much better team at home!

Old Post 01-07-11 03:15 AM
suprmn613 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for suprmn613 Edit post   Report post
westghost
FoxDen Hall of Famer

They went 5-3 at home and all 3 losses are by blowout.
Something to think about.

Buddha

Old Post 01-07-11 03:52 AM
Hal Coldvice
FoxDen Hall of Famer

saw that all 9 of the hawks losses are by 15+ pts.

Old Post 01-07-11 04:55 AM
Hal Coldvice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hal Coldvice Click here to Send Hal Coldvice a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: