StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > No dirk, no butler no chance
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
lf25bonds
FoxDen Hall of Famer

No dirk, no butler no chance

This is the NBA and the mavs won't beat a top 3 western conference team who has lost 2 straight. Mavs are a bad team without dirk, awful without butler

Old Post 01-07-11 01:54 AM
lf25bonds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lf25bonds Click here to Send lf25bonds a Private Message Edit post   Report post
uthustler

mavs up 10, they got a chance id say

Fort Worth, Tx

Old Post 01-07-11 02:58 AM
uthustler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for uthustler Click here to Send uthustler a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HGC83
FoxDen Hall of Famer

2nd half

I like Oklahoma city -3

Herbie

Old Post 01-07-11 03:19 AM
HGC83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HGC83 Click here to Send HGC83 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BrotherPeen3
FoxDen Hall of Famer

bonds

Good call, I was on them as well

Old Post 01-07-11 04:47 AM
BrotherPeen3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BrotherPeen3 Click here to Send BrotherPeen3 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lf25bonds
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Never had a chance hustler

Old Post 01-07-11 05:21 AM
lf25bonds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lf25bonds Click here to Send lf25bonds a Private Message Edit post   Report post
westghost
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nice call

I do not believe in a fate that falls on men however they act; but I do believe in a fate that falls on them unless they act.
Buddha

Old Post 01-07-11 05:24 AM
westghost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for westghost Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: