StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > MLB System(s)
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
mlbfan

MLB System(s)

I know Chris has already sent out a message in regard to the upcoming season and we have been in contact. I am looking at trying to combine several successful systems and hopefully creating another successful system where everyone can make +units. The reason I am posting this now is because I have spent the past 2 days at work (haha) looking over some systems in the past. I have several but these are very old. I am going to try and modify these and see what kind of results have been produced in the past few years. If anyone has any information that could possibly save me some time (as in, do not even waste my time running the #'s on a certain method), please let me know. Here is some of the systems I am planning on looking at and modifying:

BaseballRatings Chase System
Surebet's Chase
bDnews two chase systems
Underdog Master's system
MTPaid's system
nntrader 66/50

mlb

Old Post 01-06-11 03:56 PM
mlbfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mlbfan Click here to Send mlbfan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sawyer
FoxDen Hall of Famer

What's mtpaid system? Never heard of it?

And you should add (Houstonfan&Hookem's) Simple Home Chase system to list as well :)

Chris511 did amazing job last season with his 2-game chase strategy also.

Old Post 01-06-11 04:41 PM
Sawyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sawyer Click here to Send Sawyer a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mlbfan

MTPaid
After the 1st game of a 3 or 4 games series, if the team that lost the 1st game was the home team and over .600 at home or road team was under .400 on road, I chased the home team to win a game.

If the team that lost the 1st game was the road team and over .500 on the road or home team was under .500 at home, I chased the road team to win a game.

Thanks for the heads up Sawyer. As for Chris, he did really well last year and I am looking forward to working with him this year as well. I believe that him taking it only a 2 game chase is a great idea. I know we have a little while before the season begins, but I think if we get things going now we can hopefully have a great season for everyone on here. Also, I am hoping that after putting in the hours I will notice some other trends and factors that I may be able to apply to other sports. Anyways, thanks again

mlb

Old Post 01-06-11 05:01 PM
mlbfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mlbfan Click here to Send mlbfan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: