StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > New to Football, what should I do?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
hotdog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

New to Football, what should I do?

I'm doing good in baseball right now. I'm hitting close to 63-65% in baseball right now.

What should I be analyzing when capping a football game? What are some of the important factor that I should be considering? Help and advice please. Thank you in advance.

Old Post 08-30-07 09:42 PM
hotdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hotdog Click here to Send hotdog a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

tough question, without going into a essay, experience, coach, & skill positions
GL

Old Post 08-30-07 09:51 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tendog

you do so well in bases, very surprised you are new to foots.

Old Post 08-30-07 11:27 PM
tendog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tendog Click here to Send tendog a Private Message Edit post   Report post
quantum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Buy a monkey and give him the goldsheet.

Hey it worked for me

Old Post 08-30-07 11:29 PM
quantum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for quantum Click here to Send quantum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hotdog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

* Is there an umpire/red, projected official for future games similar to baseball (projected umps or umps report 0 available for football?

Old Post 08-31-07 12:07 AM
hotdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hotdog Click here to Send hotdog a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TheFixIsIn
FoxDen Hall of Famer

as far as I know in the past 11/12 years of betting football you cannot find out who the ref is before the game starts.....man do I wish I could though. some refs are much more shady than others, even though all are corrupt imo

I know all the rules but the rules do not know me, Guaranteed- Eddie Vedder

Old Post 08-31-07 12:14 AM
TheFixIsIn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheFixIsIn Click here to Send TheFixIsIn a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tendog

dont think so, and doubt if it would be of any value. now for nba....

Old Post 08-31-07 12:15 AM
tendog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tendog Click here to Send tendog a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: