StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 5 run chase 5/29
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

5 run chase 5/29

8/29
1st Half +46.95
2nd Half 84-6 +38.96
+85.91 (new high)

I’m finished with posting new games. I said that I would stop when the 40-man roster begins.

A Club's 40-man roster is a list of all the players currently reserved by a Club at the Major League level. The Major League Rules permit each Club to reserve a maximum of 40 players (excluding players on the 60-day disabled list) at any one time. From September 1 through the end of the season the entire 40-man roster is eligible to play for the Club at the Major League level.

Today:
Bet Against: San Diego gm 3
Bet On: Arizona -135

Bet Against: San Francisco gm 2
Bet On: Colorado -118

Bet Against: Toronto gm 2
Bet On: Oakland +133

Bet Against: Yankees gm 2
No Play- I will go against the winner tomorrow

Bet Against: Boston gm 2
No Play-

Bet Against: Pittsburgh gm 3
Bet On: Cincinnati -107

Bet Against: Cincinnati gm 1
No play –move back one game.

Bet Against: Minnesota gm 1
Bet On: Cleveland -105

Old Post 08-29-07 07:58 PM
cisco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cisco Click here to Send cisco a Private Message Edit post   Report post
WarEagle
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Congratulations on a fine year!

Old Post 08-29-07 07:59 PM
WarEagle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WarEagle Click here to Send WarEagle a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Riverfish
FoxDen Hall of Famer

cisco

How do you go about deciding to use the 4-game or 2-game chase?

Which system is this record for, or is it a combination of the two?

Old Post 08-29-07 11:06 PM
Riverfish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverfish Click here to Send Riverfish a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I started with a four game chase, then went to a two game chase. It went 77-22+ 14.11 units. But that included interleague, which I will not be playing next year.

I'll break everything down next week.

Old Post 08-30-07 02:01 AM
cisco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cisco Click here to Send cisco a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jerseyguy

Mr. CISCO

What a pleasure it is winning, as WE all know............However it is more of a pleasure learning and providing assistance for ALL to see. Many THANKS for your teaching's and winning ways.
Be looking forward to next season. I can be reached at prftcorner@yahoo.com

Best Regards,
Joe

Old Post 08-30-07 07:17 PM
jerseyguy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerseyguy Click here to Send jerseyguy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: