StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Mlb 8/29
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Dark Horse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Mlb 8/29

A rare MLB biorhythm play. Fading D-Backs Owings, because of negative biorhythm cross. More often than not this indicates a lack of control. Maddux should be ok.

In addition, all the momentum is with SD who can catch the D-backs with a win tonight. Crowd will be into the game bigtime.

1 unit, spread out over:
SD ML -138
SD RL +162

(until November I'm playing reduced units, this year only, based on my understanding of streaks. I approach bet size in a similar way as a BJ card counter).

Old Post 08-30-07 01:25 AM
Dark Horse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dark Horse Click here to Send Dark Horse a Private Message Edit post   Report post
diamondjim
StatFox Hall of Famer

Good luck D H

On this one as well.

@1diamondjim (twitter)

Old Post 08-30-07 01:34 AM
diamondjim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for diamondjim Click here to Send diamondjim a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

dark...

gl. on this biorhythm play. i'll play the padres with you. I dont know the padres very well except that they cant hit all that well. i hope they'll at least show some patience at the plate tonight...

Old Post 08-30-07 01:35 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
undersNdogs
FoxDen Hall of Famer

how do these plays fare for you...very interesting

Old Post 08-30-07 01:37 AM
undersNdogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for undersNdogs Click here to Send undersNdogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

Dark Horse

i'm with you tonight. down to 14 1st half plays right now for the weekend
GL

Old Post 08-30-07 01:53 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Dark Horse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Uhm.

No score after 1 inning. But counting it as a loss. Padres had bases loaded with no outs and couldn't get a single run.

Old Post 08-30-07 04:27 AM
Dark Horse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dark Horse Click here to Send Dark Horse a Private Message Edit post   Report post
not2good
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Dh

A single, then Owings walks one, hits one, then strikes out the side. WTF

Old Post 08-30-07 04:33 AM
not2good is offline Click Here to See the Profile for not2good Click here to Send not2good a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Dark Horse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I know.

He had no control, then took some major risks with pitches right over the middle of the plate, but it worked out for him. Now he's looks to be on a roll.

Old Post 08-30-07 04:38 AM
Dark Horse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Interesting game. Padres now hitting the high fastball over the middle so Owings has to change his pitches. Gave up a homer, and hit another batter.

Old Post 08-30-07 05:01 AM
not2good
FoxDen Hall of Famer

DH

Did you see the pitcher is batting .280 with 4 hr and 12 rbis? just jacked a single of Maddux with 2 outs to keep the inning going. We need some help here.

Old Post 08-30-07 05:50 AM
not2good is offline Click Here to See the Profile for not2good Click here to Send not2good a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Maddux is still one of the best pitchers in the national league IMO. he gave us a chance in this one. can we somehow score a run. come on padres................................................

Old Post 08-30-07 05:52 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
not2good
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Go PAds Go

2 1 SD

Old Post 08-30-07 06:13 AM
not2good
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Go Pads Go

3 1 SD

Old Post 08-30-07 06:14 AM
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

lets make that.................................

3-1 padres. lets close this baby out.

you beat me too it. were scoring in Bunches!!!!

Old Post 08-30-07 06:15 AM
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good luck everybody!

My dumb ass didn't get any bets in today so I'm pulling for this cash in.

I love this biorhythm viewpoint.

You always hear about millions of things going on at once...The human mind only using a small %'age of it's ability...

I think this is one of the best available filters out there

"The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor upon the business known as gambling."

Ambrose Bierce

Old Post 08-30-07 06:21 AM
SliPKnuT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SliPKnuT Click here to Send SliPKnuT a Private Message Edit post   Report post
not2good
FoxDen Hall of Famer

DH

Where is Hoffman when you need him?

Old Post 08-30-07 06:28 AM
Dark Horse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Didn't need him. I'll take it. ;)

Old Post 08-30-07 06:31 AM
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Dhorse

nice call. great to win the late ones.

Old Post 08-30-07 06:32 AM
diamondjim
StatFox Hall of Famer

ty arizona

bull pen .

@1diamondjim (twitter)

Old Post 08-30-07 06:34 AM
diamondjim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for diamondjim Click here to Send diamondjim a Private Message Edit post   Report post
not2good
FoxDen Hall of Famer

DH

Thanks for the pick...

Old Post 08-30-07 06:35 AM
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: