StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Jump on these now!
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
tmc771
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Jump on these now!

Overnight lines I am playing on now!

1.5 units cin reds(-105) *list harang
1 unit ny mets/phil phillies under(10.5) +100

fwiw.....I think they are great bargains...gl

Old Post 08-29-07 07:40 AM
tmc771 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tmc771 Click here to Send tmc771 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dodgerfan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

a lot of good pitching matches

tomorrow. I am leaning towards the under on the houston st louis game. Totals look tough tomorrow

Old Post 08-29-07 07:44 AM
dodgerfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dodgerfan Click here to Send dodgerfan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tmc771
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Dodgerfan

How about clev/minn as my book has it 7.5(sabathia,santana)....that seems high for those 2 what do you think?

Old Post 08-29-07 07:46 AM
tmc771 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tmc771 Click here to Send tmc771 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dodgerfan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

that 1 looks scary to me

both of them have been sketchy this season. Both teams have actually been hitting the ball lately. I usually try and stay away fom the 7.5 lines unless I am gonna play it over. I'm also looking at Chw and Texas.

Old Post 08-29-07 07:50 AM
dodgerfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dodgerfan Click here to Send dodgerfan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dodgerfan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

by

both of them I mean santana and sabathia

Old Post 08-29-07 07:50 AM
tmc771
FoxDen Hall of Famer

true

it almost seems like a trap to me......your right I am staying off of it

Old Post 08-29-07 07:52 AM
dodgerfan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

you may be on to something tho

they are 2-8 o/u last 10 games played against eachother. Both games that CC and Johan have pitched in Cleveland this season have gone under the total. CC has very impressive numbers at home.

Old Post 08-29-07 07:59 AM
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Playhouses: Digital Blasphemy

"The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor upon the business known as gambling."

Ambrose Bierce

Old Post 08-29-07 08:52 AM
SliPKnuT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SliPKnuT Click here to Send SliPKnuT a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Top Notch Tmc771!

Great job on these picks.

You are on these games like a bloodhound on a scent.

Congrats.

"The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor upon the business known as gambling."

Ambrose Bierce

Old Post 08-30-07 05:49 AM
SliPKnuT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SliPKnuT Click here to Send SliPKnuT a Private Message Edit post   Report post
not2good
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Slip

TV on the Radio f'n rocks out... I have all of there cd's

Old Post 08-30-07 05:53 AM
not2good is offline Click Here to See the Profile for not2good Click here to Send not2good a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Not2good,

You are correct sir!!!

They play my heartstrings in a different way from anything else.

I love the background wall of music they paint so that they can put on the "Play" and rock out.

my favorite lines of late are:

"Beneath the cigarrettes and sugar sh!t of alchol breath
I can taste the ocean on your tongue
remember when we sat on the side walk
of your cold block
against the wall
under the stars
talking about love meaning
Well, I wasn't dreaming
I meant every word
just to know your demons
do you know mine, babe?
are we wastin time, babe?"

Old Post 08-30-07 06:06 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: