StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Osk's free selection(including write up) 07/06/07
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
tmc771
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Osk's free selection(including write up) 07/06/07

Free Pick - Friday, July 6, 2007

Seattle Mariners (+1.5) (-120) over Oakland Athletics*

*Action

Jeff Weaver toes the rubber for the Mariners and he finds himself in excellent form with a 0.79 ERA and 0.970 WHIP over his last three starts, including his most recent outing wherein he yielded only one run and one walk over 8 innings of work against the Blue Jays (2-1 win). Conversely, Dan Haren has proven to be hittable over his last three starts with a 5.21 ERA and 1.526 WHIP, including his most recent start against the Yankees where he allowed five earned runs and eight hits over 5 1/3 innings of work.

The team's respective bullpens will be the difference tonight as Seattle's relief unit has compiled a 2.97 ERA and 1.335 WHIP against division opponents, a 3.30 ERA and 1.316 WHIP at night and a 3.65 ERA on the road this season, whereas Oakland's bullpen has garnered a pedestrian 4.85 ERA at night and a 4.45 ERA at home.

Finally, the Mariners are a profitable 11-3 after playing consecutive games without a home run and 34-25 at night, while Oakland is a money-burning 28-30 versus right-handed starters, 5-8 following a one run win (18-25 after a win) and 15-22 after winning 2 of their last 3 games.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am now a profitable 21-10 (68%) on my free picks following Thursday's winner on the Detroit Tigers. More importantly, my private clients enjoyed a perfect 4th of July with easy winners on the Philadelphia Phillies and Pittsburgh Pirates. On Thursday, Jeff once again produced 67% winners for his clients with winners on the Oakland Athletics and St. Louis Cardinals. I have won 12 of my last 15 selections (80%) and 15 of my last 21 (71.4%). Now is the perfect time to build your bankroll with Osk Sports before the football season arrives - join today and take advantage of the Early Bird Specials currently available at the online store.

Resources © 2007 Osk Sports Consulting

Old Post 07-06-07 09:56 PM
tmc771 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tmc771 Click here to Send tmc771 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tmc771
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hmmmm

Osk is now 21-10 on his free selection record, I wonder if he comes back and still reads the posts on the foxden! The man sure is on fire...... I appreciate your feedback and opinions on Osk's picks since he became a so called "tout"...

Old Post 07-06-07 09:59 PM
tmc771 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tmc771 Click here to Send tmc771 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
sunnyisle
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I

don't care what people say bad about him. He just produces winners. In the NFL there was none better.
When he posted on this site we all looked to see what he had.
He could of given out 10 winners in a row and the first looser someone would bust his balls. He is a good handicapper, plain and simple.

Old Post 07-06-07 10:12 PM
sunnyisle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sunnyisle Edit post   Report post
KCFAN68
FoxDen Hall of Famer

tmc

I talk to Jeff Daily and yes he reads what you write about him and he thanks you. He also told me he just added a CFL Play so as a bonus here it is

BONUS: Canadian Football League

Edmonton Eskimos (+7) (-110) over British Columbia Lions

Old Post 07-06-07 10:42 PM
KCFAN68 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KCFAN68 Click here to Send KCFAN68 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
winsum$

I am glad he is doing well. I always enjoyed his posts. But you could have got the same play from the Foxsheets. They pick Seattle on the runline, too.

Old Post 07-06-07 10:59 PM
winsum$ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for winsum$ Click here to Send winsum$ a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tmc771
FoxDen Hall of Famer

KC

thanks that is good to know, as I always viewed Osk as a class act. I will continue to follow his plays and thanks for the bonus play.

Old Post 07-06-07 11:05 PM
tmc771
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sunny

very true, all I saw from him was consistent winners day in and day out!

Old Post 07-06-07 11:07 PM
htdykid
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm psyched for him but I did not find the checking of his record rude or untoward, though some people went a little overboard about being a tout.

I mean he's trying to make a living handicapping, give him credit. If his analysis is kicking ass now, I hope he gets a ton of clinets. It's not much different than being a financial advisor as long as he does not do the 50/50 splits of the schlocky guys out there, which I highly doubt he would.
Kudos to him.

Old Post 07-07-07 12:26 AM
htdykid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for htdykid Click here to Send htdykid a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JZ in Florida
Banned User

Not to mention...

... his record is being tracked here on a daily basis, so far as his free plays are concerned. WTF more could anybody have to complain about? Give the guy a break.

Old Post 07-07-07 12:31 AM
JZ in Florida is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JZ in Florida Click here to Send JZ in Florida a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Osk is money

We all know that. Just amazing that he was cheating with his record. Regardless, I made money following his picks when I did. Sometimes after reading his write ups, I really felt like I was "investing with confidence" !

You have to have balls to bet against Dan Haren!

Old Post 07-07-07 01:00 AM
Showstoppa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Showstoppa Click here to Send Showstoppa a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tmc771
FoxDen Hall of Famer

IT Would

be nice to hear from the gentleman, just to drop in and say hello!

Old Post 07-07-07 01:32 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: