StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Bike - Royals - 3/29/07- Thurs
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Bike
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Bike - Royals - 3/29/07- Thurs

I considered the last five pre-season games for KC to be pretty tough. The young bats are hitting but the 'd' is poor and the pitching looks shakier than last year, which is realy saying something. To our gain, they dropped the first two games.

So the question that remains is this: Does KC sweep the final three preseason games, or do they drop at least one of them? Stupid question.

Fade-chase the Royals starting Thurs until they lose a game.

Bike

Keep in mind that lady luck has been taking a dump on the boys in blue lately. They've been knocking the ball around and are due to get a win someday. Lets just hope they don't get three in a row.

Old Post 03-29-07 05:19 AM
Bike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bike Click here to Send Bike a Private Message Edit post   Report post
WarEagle
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Got to say thanks! I've followed you since last year but I've never posted to tell you I appreciate your post.

Old Post 03-29-07 12:07 PM
WarEagle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WarEagle Click here to Send WarEagle a Private Message Edit post   Report post
2381Mike
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks

I have been and will be chasing.

Old Post 03-29-07 02:27 PM
2381Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2381Mike Click here to Send 2381Mike a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bike
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks for the kind words. Forgot to post my pre-season chase record

Chase Record 7-0
Longest chase going 4 games.

Old Post 03-29-07 04:00 PM
Bike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bike Click here to Send Bike a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Newbiegambler
Banned User

im sure you know as I do the royals pitching is absolutly horrible they are off the scales bad, and in this case wit ha bullpin that bad and a questionable closer in dotel, I can't see my self ever playing them, I can't see them even winning a game this year although acorse they will when a few but I think this may be one of the worst Royal teams in a long time which is not saying much..,.

MLB: 63-32
NHL: 1-3-1
NBA: 6-1
Ponies: 1-0

Old Post 03-29-07 05:28 PM
Newbiegambler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Newbiegambler Click here to Send Newbiegambler a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bike
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ya they will probly stink this year. But thats the great thing about betting baseball. Every team is gonna win at least 60 games by dumb luck and chance. Same thing with losing 60. I just find it easier to take adantage of these vageries by looking at series of games rather than trying to dissect each matchup down to what shoes they are whereing. There are spots where some simple factors may decide the match, but on any given day, even the Royals can win. But I would wager a lot of money that the longest win streak for the Royals this year will be less than 6 or 7 games. As long as I avoid this steak while fading them, we should be in good shape. And who's to say we don't back them occasionally? It will happen.

Bike

Old Post 03-29-07 06:22 PM
Newbiegambler
Banned User

well it's great to have a KC insight guy like yourself I will be watching your plays

Old Post 03-29-07 06:24 PM
Newbiegambler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Newbiegambler Click here to Send Newbiegambler a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bike
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'll try to post more convincing material and positions to justify my chases when the season starts. Right now I'm just taking advantage of silly preseason odds. It will get tougher when the season starts.

Bike

Old Post 03-29-07 06:29 PM
Bike
FoxDen Hall of Famer

The Royals win, so the gamblers have to wait a game or two to get their profit.

Game two of the chase on Friday where KC travels to Houston for two games.

Bike

Old Post 03-30-07 01:53 AM
usc1990
FoxDen Hall of Famer

GL Bike - want to pull the trigger, but....

Old Post 03-30-07 08:31 AM
usc1990 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for usc1990 Click here to Send usc1990 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
usc1990
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Should remember the thread from the other day! We're only playing for a fraction of our regular units - I'll bite...

Old Post 03-30-07 08:34 AM
usc1990 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for usc1990 Click here to Send usc1990 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bike
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Final Update

Royals lose, therefore Den gamblers win another chase.

If life just worked like preseason Royals baseball........

Pre-season Chase record 8-0

Bike

Old Post 03-31-07 04:36 AM
Newbiegambler
Banned User

good job bike ...cashed in on the astros tonight

Old Post 03-31-07 04:40 AM
WarEagle
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Are you going to continue or wait for the season to start?

Old Post 03-31-07 05:05 AM
WarEagle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WarEagle Click here to Send WarEagle a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bike
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Time-out

I would call this a successfull pre-season campaign. I hope you had as much fun as I did fading the Royals for profits.

The real thing starts next week so lets take a few days off and get ready to make some real money. Good luck wagering this weekend and I will see all of you next week.

Bike

8-0 Preseason chase record.

Old Post 03-31-07 05:08 AM
usc1990
FoxDen Hall of Famer

great job bike

$$$$

Old Post 03-31-07 07:19 PM
Newbiegambler
Banned User

taking royals today

Old Post 03-31-07 07:21 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: