StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NCAAB Final Four Plays
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Actionbrett

NCAAB Final Four Plays

Georgetown ML (-115)

Georgetown at -1 applies to my very best initial line movement system which is 6-2 this NCAA Tournament. Georgetown -1 is available at -108 and the ML is -115, i'll take the ML to be safe. I would personally play G'town at anything -1 or better.

UCLA +4 (-123)

The fine lines manager at 5dimes has UCLA +3 at -103 and granted my request of buying an additional point with the reduced juice.

This time of year the backcourt means more then some people realize and Collison and Afflalo make up the best backcourt in the final four and will play huge dividends in tonites tilt. Throw in UCLA's dominate defense and the amazing abilty to make their opponent play their style of basketball and you have an ATS cover and a good chnace at a SU upset win.

UCLA is 24-7 ATS in the past three years as an underdog
UCLA is 21-10 ATS the past three years when the toal is set at 130-139.
UCLA is 27-4 SU the past three years when the toal is set at 130-139

Few notes of interest.

The public is all over the defending champs which makes this bet even more enticing.

Just about all the wiseguys in LV are on G'town and it seems to be a split on both sides in the Florida/UCLA game.

Old Post 03-31-07 05:48 PM
Actionbrett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Actionbrett Click here to Send Actionbrett a Private Message Edit post   Report post
the hook 420
FoxDen Hall of Famer

G-Town!

With u on both of em ....GL G-Town will b too much for ohio st. an that freshman center to handle.....an leaning UCLA, with heavy public $ on the gators

Old Post 03-31-07 06:55 PM
the hook 420 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for the hook 420 Click here to Send the hook 420 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

brett

thanks for the info, like your card today, let's bring'er home
GL

Old Post 03-31-07 07:11 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: