StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > results for the Super Bowl
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
jlbvzla
FoxDen Hall of Famer

results for the Super Bowl

Indianapolis -6.5: 0.5 units WINNER
Indianapolis over 47.5; 0.5 units LOSER
Indianapolis ML -230; 2 units WINNER

As was stated by StatFox, when there is a significant difference between QB's, the better one almost always wins the Super Bowl.

Old Post 02-05-07 04:21 AM
jlbvzla is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jlbvzla Click here to Send jlbvzla a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

jl.

nice day for you. too bad about the non-existent late fieldgoal attempt you would of been perfect.

Old Post 02-05-07 04:22 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jlbvzla
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yeah, hightimes.
I would like to believe that they did not want to embarass????? even more the Bears and for that reason, they did not kick.

However, I cannot complain. I don't usually play big in SB, WS 7th game, NCAAF & B championship games and so on. I prefer to enjoy the game and play small bets.

But in this particular case, I decided to go with 2 units Indy ML. I risked a lot but in my mind, I was sure I would win.

Thanks, friend

Old Post 02-05-07 04:31 AM
jlbvzla is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jlbvzla Click here to Send jlbvzla a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: