StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NCAA Football - **TOP PLAY**..EMERALD BOWL
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
uthater
Banned User

NCAA Football - **TOP PLAY**..EMERALD BOWL

Since some coward would not let me respond to the old thread I wanted to start a new one to make one last point. My point is that that we ought to see Osk win a couple in a row before acting like he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I have tailed him a lot in the last three weeks or so (going many times against my own gut instincts) and been burned very badly. Second, I don't know why some idiot would bring a Mavericks discussion into this thread but I feel the need to respond. I actually have been a fan since the days of Jay Vincent and Mark Aguirre so get a life.

Old Post 12-28-06 04:48 PM
uthater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for uthater Edit post   Report post
levally7

hey jerk....hey uthater....

lay off Oskiem....I'm sorry that you followed Osk during a low point in his picks....I myself paid for 4 straight mortgage payments by tailing Oskiem in the past year. Oskiem has class, does his research, and posts his plays for whomever wants them.....obviously, you have jinked Oskiem in the past few weeks.....maybe you are the problem, you're just unlucky.

I think I speak for everyone...please get out of this forum....you posts make you look like a fuking idi

"Know what you know, and know what you don't know. And know that I gotta know everything you know as soon as you know it... or sooner " -- Two For the Money

Old Post 12-28-06 04:57 PM
levally7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for levally7 Edit post   Report post
BreakPar

uthater

Look at the track record. He has it up there for all to see over the past 2 years at 60%. What that means is he actually loses 40% of the time. You must understand that sometimes the losses come in waves and there are down trends. I do not see the past few weeks as a tailspin at all. He did have one very early in the NFL this year and he will be the first to tell you about it. If I am not mistaken, he took a good 4-5 days away to regroup and came back hot as can be.

Remember this about Osk and the other longtimers here: They are on here to help fellow gamblers win money and they happen to be good at it. These great cappers are not on here to get respect. That is not their motive anyway. The respect the end up getting is a result of their efforts, but it is NOT why they are here. This very issue of new posters on here looking for respect happens about every 6-8 weeks. They ask why no one replies to them and so on. If they are any good after time, they are noticed. This is a wise bunch for the most part and cappers who are good will be found out, tailed, questioned and asked for advice. Three good weeks won't make a whole lot of noise around here.

Be patient, keep posting, stop bashing. We'll be reading.
Good luck.

Old Post 12-28-06 05:05 PM
BreakPar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BreakPar Click here to Send BreakPar a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Strizzles
FoxDen Hall of Famer

dude get over it. Dont tail if you dont like the play. PLAIN and SIMPLE. Nobody asked you or told you to tail his plays that lost or anyone elses plays that won or lost. If you tailed and lost take it like a man and learn from it. Just end this nonsense and whining. If anyone wants to come on the board and say Osk is the greatest then so be it that is their option. This board is for opinions for mature bettors so grow up. If you want to go against someones plays than great but do it in a professional manner and dont bash someones plays because obviously you dont know the correct side or you would not be tailing and then complaining about a loss. Get over it. Happy Holidays and Osk nice call on your super best bet you are money.

Old Post 12-28-06 05:07 PM
Strizzles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Strizzles Click here to Send Strizzles a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JH_919

uthater

i agree with levally7.. what is the point of your post?? i rarely post here, but login all the time to see what the cappers are on.. if you want to make these ridiculous posts go to wagerline.. just because you've been losing as of late doesnt mean osk or any of the other cappers here owes you shi7. if you havent noticed, people here say things like "you'll get em next time" after a loss or "great pick" after a win.. if you dont have anything to contribute to the cause here then just shut the FUC up

Old Post 12-28-06 05:07 PM
JH_919 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JH_919 Click here to Send JH_919 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
AkiraWulf
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Lets put it this way:
Our man Oskiem is 36-24 in December. Assuming a bankroll of only $5000, following his picks only and his investment strategy, you'd be up just a tad over $1500, and you're COMPLAINING?!?
Is there something wrong with that picture?

Old Post 12-28-06 05:24 PM
AkiraWulf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AkiraWulf Click here to Send AkiraWulf a Private Message Edit post   Report post
nizzle

just another jealous tool. I didn't know that encouraging a man and saying good job after a victory meant you were on your knees. Everyone here is here to help eachother not bash someone when they lose.

New people.

Old Post 12-28-06 05:25 PM
nizzle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nizzle Click here to Send nizzle a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

UThater

Do you really think anyone cares if you lost recently tailing Oskiem or not? What is the point of your existence in this forum. You bring nothing to the table with all this crap. This is not what the forum is for. Your wasting our time and bringing negative energy to this place and you have no right to do that.
Please uthater tell us what the hell is it that you want. Do you need more money? Maybe I'll send you some if you would kindly give it Up.

Old Post 12-28-06 05:33 PM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DSkD

LOL...

Keep on fading...keep on losing !

Sometime in ( gambling) life it hurt -but it's a fact !

Peoples may be "down" but they are NOT "out". Where is your buddy at? Sneaky Pete? or this is your alias ?

Happy gambling !

Old Post 12-28-06 05:33 PM
DSkD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DSkD Edit post   Report post
uthater
Banned User

Levally 7

At least I can make a post on this forum without personal insults and using profanity. Grow up.

Old Post 12-28-06 05:47 PM
uthater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for uthater Edit post   Report post
azraelmoney
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Face it man...you were flat out wrong on your analysis of UCLA/FSU. I believe you're trying to save face by explaining.."how Oskiem was lucky".. I'm just gald we didn't get to see your "see..I told you so" post if FSU lost. Either way, your goal is transparent. Some of us have been around here for a while and have seen clowns like you come and go. Yes.. some guys blindly follow Oskiem....others.... like myself..use his input as a confirmation of our own thoughts or a red flag to stay off something. No matter how you use his posts...the man flat-out wins consistently. I have never been one to jump on his posts to defend as he needs no defense. His record should speak for itself. Take your strife and negative vibes and ruin someone elses forum!

Old Post 12-28-06 05:49 PM
azraelmoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for azraelmoney Click here to Send azraelmoney a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: