StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NCAA BB Picks - 12/28
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Jules Jodoin

NCAA BB Picks - 12/28

All of the following plays fit trends of mine that hit 60% or better...they haven't done too well lately, so hopefully today will be a turnaround...

Play #1

Georgia Tech -19 vs. Troy

Troy plays some of the worst defense in the country. GT has the 8th best offense in the country. GT should be able to run up the score...also fits a trend of mine hitting 82%...

Play #2

Boston College -19 vs. Duquesne

Duquesne won't be able to handle the strength and power of BC. Duquesne also plays horrible defense. Also, fits the trend above hitting 82%...

Play #3

St. Joe's +1 vs. Hofstra

Both offenses play about the same tempo, but St. Joe's D has been a lot better this season. I like St. Joe's on the neutral court...

Play #4

Air Force / George Washington Over 127

Air Force has the most efficient offense in the country. Even if they play 10 minutes at George Washington's pace, this total should go way over 127.

Play #5

Notre Dame -22 vs. Rider

Rider won't be able to stop ND's offense. Also, fits a trend of mine that is perfect this season...

Play #6

Oral Roberts +2 vs. Seton Hall

Seton Hall has played a very easy schedule so far, Oral Roberts has beaten Kansas, and hung tight with Georgetown and Arkansas...

Good luck to all today...

NCAA BB Record: 5-11-1 ATS

Old Post 12-28-06 05:38 PM
Jules Jodoin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jules Jodoin Edit post   Report post
timande
FoxDen Hall of Famer

this is the day you get back on track

Old Post 12-28-06 05:46 PM
timande is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timande Click here to Send timande a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: