StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > To All Members...
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
WarEagle
FoxDen Hall of Famer

To All Members...

This isn't a popularity contest. This is about us winning money. So get with the program and STOP the bashing. By bashing I mean talking bad about someone, teasing someone for their loss or calling people by names. We're all here FOR ONE REASON!

I'm not talking about opinions because that's what makes this place great. But you can learn to say things about member's picks without telling them how foolish you think the picks are. Back your opinion up with REASONS and you'll get more respect. If you want to be a grownup, THEN ACT LIKE ONE!

Sorry for the rant but this is getting old.

Old Post 12-28-06 02:16 AM
WarEagle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WarEagle Click here to Send WarEagle a Private Message Edit post   Report post
The Gush
Banned User

agree

What has made this forum different from others is each of us supporting each other and sharing opinions. No need to bash people or trash talk, if you disagree do it in a tasteful manner. Now lets beat these books!

Old Post 12-28-06 02:19 AM
The Gush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Gush Click here to Send The Gush a Private Message Edit post   Report post
UgaBulldawg
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Well said. This is place is too good for all that nonsense.

Old Post 12-28-06 02:29 AM
UgaBulldawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for UgaBulldawg Click here to Send UgaBulldawg a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dld3151
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Well said!

I agree. Otherwise, I am all for the staff taking necessary steps to shut some clowns the hell up. As always has been the case on every board I've ever been a part of, the best response to these types is NO response. That effectively stops their crap, because it finally occurs to them that nobody is listening. As a friend of mine is fond of saying, "Never encourage a turd."

Old Post 12-28-06 03:24 AM
dld3151 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dld3151 Click here to Send dld3151 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

War Eagle

thanks for the post. hope everything is going good for you. i'll look forward to seeing you at the peach drop LOL. take care
GL

Old Post 12-28-06 12:19 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
WarEagle
FoxDen Hall of Famer

MSU - Let's get together after the New Year and have a beer. Call me or send me a PM. Name the time and place!

Old Post 12-28-06 05:00 PM
WarEagle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WarEagle Click here to Send WarEagle a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bettheover

+1

Old Post 12-28-06 05:45 PM
bettheover is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bettheover Click here to Send bettheover a Private Message Edit post   Report post
4ACES
FoxDen Hall of Famer

WarEagle

i must concur as well..enough of the 3rd grade mentality time to win and be on the same page...we dont all have to agree on certain selections...but we need to be respectful towards one another...gl all

Old Post 12-28-06 05:58 PM
4ACES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4ACES Click here to Send 4ACES a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: