StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Joe Public Parlay MNF....Comments
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
douglas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Joe Public Parlay MNF....Comments

* Over is 5-1-1 in the last 7 meetings.
* Favorite is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 meetings.
Colts + Over........

Old Post 12-18-06 09:30 PM
douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for douglas Click here to Send douglas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
douglas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ok Cincy & Under ...........

.Comments ?

Old Post 12-18-06 10:00 PM
douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for douglas Click here to Send douglas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Chico1856
StatFox Hall of Famer

Cheering for the Colts and the under, looking for the backdoor to qualify in the TOC. I have a hard time taking over 54.5 in a NFL game. Personally I am playing Indy -3 and a few props, most likely staying away from the total. FWIW:

--Cincinnati has the worst pass defence in the league, allowing just 238.5 per game
-- Indianapolis is second in the league in passing at 272.2 yards per game.
--Indianapolis has the worst run defence in the league at 176.5 per game.
--Indianapolis is second best defending the pass in the league at 156.6 per game.
--The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Cincinnati's last 5 games
--Cincinnati is 14-3-1 ATS in its last 18 games on the road
--Cincinnati is 11-4 SU in its last 15 games on the road
--The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Cincinnati's last 7 games on the road
--Cincinnati is 4-9 ATS in its last 13 games when playing Indianapolis
--The total has gone OVER in 6 of Cincinnati's last 7 games when playing Indianapolis
--The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cincinnati's last 5 games when playing on the road against Indianapolis
--Indianapolis is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
--Indianapolis is 10-3 SU in its last 13 games
--The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Indianapolis's last 6 games
--Indianapolis is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games at home
--Indianapolis is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
--The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Indianapolis's last 11 games at home

Old Post 12-18-06 10:08 PM
Chico1856 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chico1856 Click here to Send Chico1856 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
eels
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I need Cincy +3.5 to complete a 3 game parlay. Looks like I'm up against a lot of good cappers tonight. I like the under too, but small play.

Old Post 12-18-06 11:56 PM
eels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eels Click here to Send eels a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bigdadi
StatFox Hall of Famer

Last night was FAV so I think tonight will be DOG.

Old Post 12-19-06 12:08 AM
bigdadi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdadi Click here to Send bigdadi a Private Message Edit post   Report post
808rides

I was looking at this game all damn day, and came out with the same thing as Chico. Indy and the Under. I don't think the public will get both...meaning Indy and the Over. I expect a lot of people will tease the game that way making it Indy+3 and Over 49-50 depending on the line they get, especially with only one NFL game on the board.

I'm thinking Indy covers...Indy has the playoffs clinched and Bengals need to win out, BUT Bengals can still get in if Jacksonville lost (which happened) and Buffalo loses their next game. (Correct me if I'm way off here) What I'm thinking is that Indy needs their D working and won't walk into playoffs without them, there's no sense they lay down on this one or have a shootout, they still believe in Manning. But the D on the other hand needs to work and work hard at improving if they want any type of chance in the playoffs. I'm hoping Dungy proves the public wrong about his D tonight. He's only got 3 games to turn it around and why not start with one of the most prolific offenses in the AFC.

I'm thinking the TV networks will get the game they want, a shootout, but with Indy keeping the Bengals out of the endzone for a few to win 24-17 maybe 24-20 killing the tease for the over as well. On another note, I got the Bengals Kicker for my fantasy team and no players left and need 7 points! Hope I can win all the way around...so take it for what it's worth....

Good luck to all,

Old Post 12-19-06 02:20 AM
808rides is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 808rides Click here to Send 808rides a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: