StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Statfox TOC
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Chico1856
StatFox Hall of Famer

Statfox TOC

Just wanted to say thank you to Statfox for running the TOC contest, and offer my congrats to those that were able to qualify for the postseason. I was hoping to get in the top 5 ytd to qualify, but crunching the #'s, it does not appear to be possible. Congrats to the 14 weekly winners, the top 5 TYD, and the top 9 scores of this past week, all of whom have qualified. I had a blast, and was able to improve from last years efforts. I think it was a better set-up than last years event, and I am sure that next years will be improved from this years. Best of luck to those going forward.

Chico

Old Post 12-18-06 07:48 PM
Chico1856 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chico1856 Click here to Send Chico1856 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Jason Fox

First off I am glad to see that you enjoyed your time playing in this years TOC... We look forward to having you back again next season as well.

I did a quick review of the standings and I think if the COLTS cover tonight and the game stays under the total you will make it into the tournament. But we will know for sure tomorrow.

Old Post 12-18-06 08:26 PM
Jason Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Fox Click here to Send Jason Fox a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: