StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > New To Forum
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
JohnLee

New To Forum

Let me say This is my first time here at the statfox forum. But I am not new by all means in the Sports wagering world. I am a betting adviser. I have 35 to 40 clients on a regular basics. I am starting my own company. But that is for another time. I am here to put down my Plays, I am not a tout, I am not ****y, I am a honest handicapper, hard to take in huh? as there are no honest handicappers in the world. But Just come back and check my post daily after you win.

John Lee

Old Post 01-18-06 05:03 PM
JohnLee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JohnLee Edit post   Report post
HGC83
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Welcome

I hope you can add some great info to this forum. I will be watching for your plays.

Old Post 01-18-06 05:34 PM
HGC83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HGC83 Click here to Send HGC83 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sports South

Im new also, never knew about sites like this pretty cool

Old Post 01-18-06 05:37 PM
Sports South is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sports South Edit post   Report post
tomla021
FoxDen Hall of Famer

welcome and much luck to you

Old Post 01-18-06 05:40 PM
tomla021 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tomla021 Click here to Send tomla021 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

welcome in and good luck

Old Post 01-18-06 06:03 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
zbt
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Welcome. Looking forward to seeing your picks. There are some very good cappers here, nice to have you in the mix!

Old Post 01-18-06 06:16 PM
zbt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zbt Click here to Send zbt a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Luck&Skills

JohnLee

Welcome. Hopefully you will post some of the logic behind your picks. Sound logic + winning picks will attract more clients than just posting picks alone.

Thanks & GL.

Old Post 01-18-06 06:20 PM
Luck&Skills is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luck&Skills Click here to Send Luck&Skills a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bigdadi
StatFox Hall of Famer

John L

One question. How early do you post your plays? Are the plays same what your clients got. We want something 'playable', not 5 mins after games started for advertising.

Old Post 01-18-06 07:14 PM
bigdadi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdadi Click here to Send bigdadi a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JohnLee

My picks will be early for my clients since I am posting this for free at this point it will just be before game time. Somtimes early somtimes late. Yes same picks as clients.

First off
3 team 8 point Teaser
Dallas -1 Houston will have no Swift no Tracy no Yao and the list goes on. Dallas always have great games vs Houston this one will be no differnt. This game prob will be closer then what people might think though but great value with the teaser.
Detriot - 1 I look for this game also to be a tight one at first but with the pistons pulling it off at the end. Here are random stats helping support my claim.
DETROIT is 8-0 ATS (+8.0 Units) after 2 straight games with 26 or more assists over the last 2 seasons.
The average score was DETROIT 100.9, OPPONENT 85.9
ATLANTA is 2-11 ATS (-10.1 Units) in home games after 1 or more consecutive wins over the last 2 seasons.
The average score was ATLANTA 89.8, OPPONENT 97.3
There are reason why good teams lose to bad teams and it is because of the situation. But in this case the sitation is good for the pistons.
Pho Suns +6 Wow spread went crazy went form like +3 for the suns to -2? I like to play good teams of a blowout loss, their mind is fresh the next game with a great mindset. They will be playing with fire in their eyes form the blowout loss. Make no mistake the suns will help me witht he teaser tonight. (Note sam cassel might be out)

Old Post 01-19-06 01:16 AM
JohnLee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JohnLee Edit post   Report post
JohnLee

2 team parlay
San Spurs Moneyline- Love the situation here. I remember that lucky basket by Andrew.B the last tiem they playd. The Spurs i am sure still remembers that heart break over time game. Thats all needs to be said.
Denver Nuggets Moneyline- Denver is playing a lot better ball then the cavs. right now. Buckner will be out for the nuggets and gooden will be out for the cavs I also heard Zeke might be out as well not confirm. None is shooting well for the cavs right now, as this is a great place for the hot Anthony and nuggets to get the win toonight.

Win and check my post after.

Old Post 01-19-06 01:35 AM
JohnLee

I am hearing words that New orleans might beat memphis out right. This is my play tonight as well. 52% is on new oleans moneyline. Spread is only -3 and a half for memphis? After a loss with the spurs should be higher. Vegas folks think New orleans might win as well thats why. I will go with them on this pick.

NEW ORLEANS is 7-0 ATS (+7.0 Units) revenging a same season loss vs opponent this season.
The average score was NEW ORLEANS 94.1, OPPONENT 89.5 - (Rating = 1*)

Hey I will go out on a limb here. I ahve been in this biz for awhile now so i kinda know how things work. I think that if new orleans wins then The Bulls lose tonight, if the Bulls win then new orleans lose tonight. Some under doggs have to win tonight right?

Old Post 01-19-06 01:46 AM
JohnLee

New Orleans- 87-79 Winner 1-0

Old Post 01-19-06 05:11 AM
jak1027

Dave Merino.

Old Post 01-19-06 05:53 AM
jak1027 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jak1027 Click here to Send jak1027 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bigdadi
StatFox Hall of Famer

Parlay and teaser are no-count?

Old Post 01-19-06 10:07 AM
bigdadi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdadi Click here to Send bigdadi a Private Message Edit post   Report post
skeeterb
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Daves back...... Again.

Old Post 01-19-06 01:32 PM
skeeterb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeeterb Click here to Send skeeterb a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JohnLee

Teaser and parlay a no count? Bigdadi, a no count? So the money I won i didn't really win it? It never happen. Look, I am not your regular handicappers. I tell it how it is. I give my customers the best chances to win that day. I give them picks that have the best chances of winning. If you come to me and ask me who do i like in whatever game I will have a answer for you within 10 to 20 minutes. Then after you win, you send me 5 to 10% of what you won. I am a no bull**** man. I give you your best chances of winning. Parlays and Teaser don't count? Anything counts when you make money. Bigdadi You will soon get to know my style.

3-0

Old Post 01-19-06 03:16 PM
xnyerinlv
FoxDen Hall of Famer

this is too funny, everytime dave comes back he gives himself away by either mentioning himself in his first post or starting in with bigdadi right away. How long before he lays down a handicapping contest with somebody.

Old Post 01-19-06 06:13 PM
xnyerinlv is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xnyerinlv Click here to Send xnyerinlv a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Dave can't spell that good.

Old Post 01-19-06 08:01 PM
cisco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cisco Click here to Send cisco a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: