StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > MSU bulldogs loses 2 players.. ???
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
dreamjob

MSU bulldogs loses 2 players.. ???

did anyone happen to see the bottomline news clipping from the Kentucky/Georgia game that said that 2 Mississippi state bulldogs were suspened indefinetly for violation of team rules.. ?? ?

i don't remember the names.. but i thought one of them might be their starting point guard Jamal edmonson.....

??

pinny LSU @ MSU +5.5 rite now..

Old Post 01-18-06 05:25 AM
dreamjob is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dreamjob Edit post   Report post
cmatheny

Ill take a look into it. Wouldnt want to rush into any bet right away. I want to know who got suspended first.

Old Post 01-18-06 05:48 AM
cmatheny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cmatheny Click here to Send cmatheny a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dreamjob

Jerrell Houston F, and Walter Sharpe F/C
dismissed..

don't follow the team enough to know of their significance.

MSUdogs where u at??

walter sharpe.. avg. about 20 mins a game..
houston, not so much ..

Old Post 01-18-06 06:38 AM
dreamjob is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dreamjob Edit post   Report post
msudogs

should not make much difference. the Sharpe dismissal had been coming for some time now,team will miss him some, but , team had players only meeting regarding him. he had a so what attitude and was continually late for games and practices. some players all but said they wish he was gone including Delk (Tony's cousin) as for Houston , that would be a non factor. i expect this to draw the team closer , instead of the other way. as far LSU game i have friends in the area to give me updates today on the situation and will gladly pass it on.

Old Post 01-18-06 10:56 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

Sharpe called in to miss monday's practice and the coaching staff told him to don't worry about coming in. Sharpe only played in 6 games this year and now the team knows he will not be playing instead of wondering if he will be there or not. back with more later

Old Post 01-18-06 12:39 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SOCALCAPPER
FoxDen Hall of Famer

after failing to cover in 8 straight 1st Halves, MSU somehow Covered the Arkansas 1st Half to End their Dismal Streak. DOn't get too mad, they Tanked the next 2 1st Halve's vs. FLorida and Ol Miss...

MSUDOGS - would have been 11 straight.
I know you said you were on FLo.
Let's Hop back on theat Train.

LSU - 2.5 1st Half !!

Looks Good , No?

SoCaL

Old Post 01-18-06 04:32 PM
SOCALCAPPER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SOCALCAPPER Click here to Send SOCALCAPPER a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SOCALCAPPER
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Whattup my DreamJob..
How Pasadena treating my fellow Bronco Alumn?

My folks live off washington and Allen..
Go Figure, Little Armenia!

Huge SYTEM OF A DOWN FAN!

Peace

Old Post 01-18-06 04:39 PM
SOCALCAPPER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SOCALCAPPER Click here to Send SOCALCAPPER a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

it's a go

gotta ride the 1st half

Old Post 01-18-06 05:30 PM
SOCALCAPPER
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nailbitter

33 - 28 3 : 18 Left
Hope the Dogs Tank it msudogs....
It's gunna be close

GL
Hope I didnt Jinx it..

SoCaL

Old Post 01-19-06 02:47 AM
msudogs

nope

LSU 41 MSU 30 half time
WINNER

Old Post 01-19-06 02:51 AM
SOCALCAPPER
FoxDen Hall of Famer

UP 11 with :15 secs to go...

YEAHHHHHHHHH
CHOKE JOB AS USUAL BY THE DOGS!!

Thats awesome.. Great Job msudogs
SoCaL

WINNER
19- 7 ATS

Old Post 01-19-06 02:54 AM
msudogs

now if Rutgers can hit, would be a nice parlay
GL

Old Post 01-19-06 02:56 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: