StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Line went from -11 to -7 in 3 minutes, HOW?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Alvan9
StatFox Hall of Famer

Line went from -11 to -7 in 3 minutes, HOW?

I'm about to place a wager on Virginia tonight, and the line was -11. I click the refresh button and it goes down to -7 in a matter of minutes. Come to find out, Virginia's leading scorer did not play. Could not find any info on this before the game. Nothing on VA's website, ESPN, ect. I want to know is, how does the smart money know that he is out? Where can I get up to the minute injury reports. I use Don Best, but his injury reports are kind of vague. Anybody else have any suggestions????

Old Post 12-08-05 03:24 AM
Alvan9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Alvan9 Click here to Send Alvan9 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Hova14
StatFox Hall of Famer

Foxsports.com is usually really accurate.

Hova

Old Post 12-08-05 06:37 AM
Hova14 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hova14 Click here to Send Hova14 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Walchik
StatFox Hall of Famer *

Alot of money on FORDHAM.

Old Post 12-08-05 06:57 AM
Walchik is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Walchik Click here to Send Walchik a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: