StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Lakers 2H OVER
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
cashmoney
StatFox Hall of Famer

Lakers 2H OVER

My stat (34-3) against the UNDER UNDER will be pushed to the brink once again tonight but I have to double up on FH losses and go OVER 102.5

Even as bad as the FH was they still put up 94.

Best of Luck Cash Money

Old Post 04-01-03 06:39 AM
cashmoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cashmoney Edit post   Report post
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

With ya tonight

I believeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

LOL

Old Post 04-01-03 06:46 AM
GolfPro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GolfPro Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Pro/$Cashman$

Just missed it at Canbet. Good luck, Great stat on the Lakers.

Old Post 04-01-03 07:07 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

We need some help cash

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Old Post 04-01-03 07:22 AM
GolfPro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GolfPro Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Oh Man

Don't tell me that that distraction earlier kept me off a dumper. Good luck guys.

Old Post 04-01-03 07:26 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cashmoney
StatFox Hall of Famer

Need 30 in last 6 to pull this out!

If anybody can do it the Lakers can!!

Cash Money

Old Post 04-01-03 07:28 AM
cashmoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cashmoney Edit post   Report post
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

Need 9 more

in 2 minutes

Old Post 04-01-03 07:37 AM
cashmoney
StatFox Hall of Famer

8 points now in 2:15!!

I'll bet over on that every day!

Cash Money

Old Post 04-01-03 07:38 AM
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

Only in America

Can we have this much fun.........My wife is peacefully sleeping and Im up doing my paperwork and watching the tv in my office , sipping a glass of KJ, and having fun with my friends in here.

Old Post 04-01-03 07:38 AM
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

GP

Now make sure you check out that cork. I don't want you drinking any bad wine.

Old Post 04-01-03 07:41 AM
cashmoney
StatFox Hall of Famer

NOW 35-3

Gotta love those LAKER OVERS!!!

Can't believe we pulled that out!

Cash Money

Old Post 04-01-03 07:44 AM
Heavy D
StatFox Hall of Famer

Pulled it out

Cash,

Was sweating it for a while, but still made it with room to spare. Hell, almost hit the game over too. Cleaned up in 2nd half and had Lakers to cover as well to make it a profiable night.

Hope everyone had fun watching that one go down the wire.

Old Post 04-01-03 07:45 AM
Heavy D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Heavy D Click here to Send Heavy D a Private Message Edit post   Report post
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

Hey you guys

Lets not deal with these idiots in here anymore.....lets just ban together and help each other.

Seriously , lets make a pact to ignore the others and encourage each other......I just made more on this one wager than these guys are betting in a month!!!!

LOL

Only in America................the country my DAD fought for!!!

Ill help you 2 anytime............DEAL!!!

I love that angle CASH!~~~!

Old Post 04-01-03 07:47 AM
Heavy D
StatFox Hall of Famer

Agree with you Golf

I totally agree. I'm in this biz to make some $$$$ and share info with all those out there. I believe there are other chat rooms out there if people want to bicker about non-sports related topics.

This Laker thing has been rolling for me for about a month now and it's good to see everyone profiting.

With MLB teeing off, we can all have a profitable year.

Old Post 04-01-03 07:58 AM
Heavy D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Heavy D Click here to Send Heavy D a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DevilDog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I am simply amazed at this OVER-OVER angle. I have NEVER seen an angle in any sport....EVER, that is that good.

The first half number and the second half number put this angle to the test and it passed!!

Thankfully I teased the total down to 202.5 and had the Grizzlies +17.5 and unloaded on the over-over and the teaser.

Tense moments there at the end! Thanks again CashMoney.

Dog

Old Post 04-01-03 08:24 AM
DevilDog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilDog Edit post   Report post
jeffn86
StatFox Hall of Famer

Hey Cash, I hit the under in the first half, then decided what the hell and tried your play in the second. Double the pleasure bro. Muchos gracias!

Old Post 04-01-03 08:46 AM
jeffn86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffn86 Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: