StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NHL if anyone's interested...
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Nick
StatFox Hall of Famer

NHL if anyone's interested...

Carolina ML
OVER 5

Nash/Detroit OVER 5

St. Louis ML

Buffalo +0.5

L.A/ Phoenix UNDER 5

Old Post 03-31-03 10:01 PM
Nick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick Click here to Send Nick a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Nick
StatFox Hall of Famer

In the NBA I think Milwaukee will win and cover, but that 90% super situation is keeping me off this game. I might however play a 1/2 unit on Miami moneline just becuase it's a B2B revenge game.

Old Post 03-31-03 10:30 PM
Nick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick Click here to Send Nick a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cashmoney
StatFox Hall of Famer

Nick what do you think about the Rangers game tonight?

This is a must win if they want to keep there slim playoff hopes alive. If they win this game it'll setup a nice matchup with the Isles in there next game.

Rangers get it done tonight.

I'm playing the Rangers -.5 for 3 UNITS

Best of luck Cash Money

Old Post 03-31-03 10:47 PM
cashmoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cashmoney Edit post   Report post
Nick
StatFox Hall of Famer

I've learned to avoid must win situations since the must win team's accuracy has screwed me more than once, plus there are lots of trends on Atlanta's side so I'll just avoid the game.

Old Post 03-31-03 11:32 PM
CJB
StatFox Hall of Famer

I have the Blues -0.5 -175 and the Rangers/Thrashers under 6.0 -125 for 5 units each.

Old Post 04-01-03 01:59 AM
CJB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CJB Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Cash,

Just checked the Rangers score. They have 45 shots on goal and still lose 4-3 in OT. Go figure. That should just about kill their playoff hopes. Lets get them back tomorrow.

Old Post 04-01-03 05:10 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cashmoney
StatFox Hall of Famer

You win some you lose some.

1-1 in hockey tonight played the Wings as well.

Plus had a good start to the baseball season.

Now my Lakers Over will bring home the bacon tonight.

Best of Luck Cash Money

Old Post 04-01-03 05:43 AM
cashmoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cashmoney Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Cash

A split and paying juice is still better than a losing night anytime. I see where Nick had a rare off night in NHL, but at least he had the Blues on the ML as they end in a 5-5 tie with the Oilers. Nick had a great day in MLB, and I played some of the late games he posted and went 9-5, so it was another good night. I did not play against my Yanks though. I see where Jeter dislocated his shoulder is is out for a while. Tough win. I'll let you know if I have anything strong in the NHL upcoming. I see where you have a bro here lurking at times named Bigmoney. Lets have a big day tomorrow. Good luck.

Old Post 04-01-03 06:03 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CJB
StatFox Hall of Famer

another non-productive ass kissing post from the challenged one.

Old Post 04-01-03 06:05 AM
cashmoney
StatFox Hall of Famer

I think Philly could be a strong play against Columbus tomorrow. Plus the Under in the NJ/Toronto game looks good as well.

I need more scoring out of the Lakers in the 2nd Quarter!

Best of Luck Cash Money

Old Post 04-01-03 06:07 AM
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

To whom it doesn't concern

At least I didn't go 0-2 tonight. Keep at your luck has to change. You would almost think some put a jinx on you.

Old Post 04-01-03 06:15 AM
CJB
StatFox Hall of Famer

oh yea, lord knows you've never had a losing night, heck that's all you do is post losers on here. an under .500 record betting on -200 ML's, what a joke. A brain dead chimpmunk can cap hockey games better than you. Of course I include my losing nights in my total record instead of ignoring them like you. Anyway's do us a favor, stop posting picks, you're betting off leetching off the good cappers in here, look GP's about to post another -350 ML line, pound it!!!

BTW, Joesph is still the #1 goalie in detroit not Legace......lol.

Old Post 04-01-03 06:22 AM
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

CRY BABY Jazzy

Now if you start using some positive karma here maybe things will turn around. Anybody can do a forum search here anytime and see who the winners and losers are. I know that I have made more money here since last Nov. than I have in my last two years. Is this a great forum or what? Please lets keep our post in a good positive frame here. No body want to listen to a crybaby all the time. Good karma Good Karma.

Old Post 04-01-03 06:40 AM
CJB
StatFox Hall of Famer

oh sure you've made money...lol. You keep telling everyone that. Did you use to work for Enron or something?

Oh and speaking of crybabies, who cried to statfox a few weeks ago begging to get me kicked off? Obviously you're so jealous of anyone who isn't an ass kisser like you who happens to make money on here by actually capping themselves instead of leaching off other people on here. Instead of running around like a puppy dog and begging people for winning picks, why don't you get off you ass and starting making picks like every other person on here. Want to know why you don't.....because your picks suck.

Old Post 04-01-03 06:49 AM
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Classy Jazzy Boy AKA CJB

Now we have to keep things positive here if we are going to win or keep winning in my case. I would never want to lose you here because you are a very good capper here when you are focused and I have even benifited from some of your picks. I also find some of your posts very entertaining at times. So lets not continue to bash each other and lets work together and all have a big MLB season. Pete , Give CJB a big hug , please. Peace and good capping to all. Let the good karma flow.

Old Post 04-01-03 06:57 AM
CJB
StatFox Hall of Famer

Am i not getting through to anyone today????

Old Post 04-01-03 06:58 AM
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

What?

What? Good karma= good results

Old Post 04-01-03 07:03 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: