StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Statfox
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
jvf
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Statfox

Vegas Sports, hammer(where is he) galkirk(where is she) The Pope, The Truth, and what ever Vegas wants to name himself are the same people. I have been posting here for awhile now and have not hurt anyone or badmouthed anyone in this forum, and certainly haven,t hurt anyone with my picks, or rather my man,s picks. Personally, I don,t relish this bull****. This should be a forum that only shares information on sports and how to beat the number.

Old Post 04-01-03 04:18 AM
jvf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jvf Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

JVF

It should be that way, but it is not. Vegas sports is still on the other forum and all the people you just named are still around. So welcome to Statzoo. Where you can come on board and hope to share good sports info and get abused in the process. The toilet here really needs to be flushed soon.

Old Post 04-01-03 04:22 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TheTruth

JV,F

we will all chip in to buy you a new keyboard jv,f...LOLLOLOLOLOL

Old Post 04-01-03 04:22 AM
TheTruth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheTruth Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

His 3rd fetish exposes itself. Keyboards.

Old Post 04-01-03 04:23 AM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Too bad posting winners isn't one of your fetishes. Tooth

Old Post 04-01-03 04:24 AM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jvf
FoxDen Hall of Famer

truth

lololololo is what galkirk does. Hammer, the Pope, Vegas, and your other monikers still mis-spell the word jvfterd, ragterd, this terd, that terd. Vegas, the correct spelling is turd, not terd. And yes, you may buy me a keyboard if you like, but you probably need it worse than I do. Good Luck to you in your future endeavors.

Old Post 04-01-03 04:32 AM
jvf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jvf Edit post   Report post
show
StatFox Hall of Famer

i would also apprectiate it a lot if statfox allow us to see a couple of each person's IP numbers. This forum do not need people register under a several names just to flame other people.

-show

Old Post 04-01-03 05:06 AM
show is offline Click Here to See the Profile for show Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: