StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Can guys just re-register under any name and come back into the forum?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Can guys just re-register under any name and come back into the forum?

Please excuse my ignorance in these online/computer matters. These guys are "coming over the wall' in greater numbers now. What is the purpose of this forum? Is all this the design of a couple bugs?

This is all getting very very f u c k i n g OLD!

Old Post 04-01-03 02:22 AM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Breadman

You should direct that question to Statfox. It sure does look that way though. What gets me is some are coming on in their first post and saying things about posters who have been here awhile. Strange goings on here?

Old Post 04-01-03 02:32 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jvf
FoxDen Hall of Famer

breadman, ragtop et al

Hammer, galkirk, The Pope, The truth, and Vegas Sports are one and the same.

Old Post 04-01-03 03:59 AM
jvf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jvf Edit post   Report post
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

INSANE

Im calling statfox in the morning.

Ive read my last crack on Bush and how hes killing people and all the rest of Riggs insanity.

By the way JVF...............I shouldve listened to you 2 nights ago...LOL

Keep up the good work!

Old Post 04-01-03 04:35 AM
GolfPro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GolfPro Edit post   Report post
jvf
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Golf Pro

I was hoping me telling you where I was from would have helped you. Every book in Okla had that line on OU @ 3 or more. They knew they were going to bet OU. But my man goes for the throat with these other books. He leaves the line @ 2- and lets all the other books bet into him and he collects all the money. Don,t ask me how he does it, but since I have been posting his lines on this forum, he is 20wins, 2 losses. I only wished that other people could have jumped on board.

Old Post 04-01-03 04:46 AM
jvf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jvf Edit post   Report post
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thanks for the posts

Keep em coming

Old Post 04-01-03 04:47 AM
GolfPro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GolfPro Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: