StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Disclaimer............I play favorites ALOT..LOL
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

Disclaimer............I play favorites ALOT..LOL

Before we get DEEP in the season...........If you cannot handle the posts involving favorites that are hefty ML's then dont bother coming inot GolfPros posts!!!!!!!!!

Im an INVESTOR and wager differently than some. And for those that are looking around to get different perspectives on games...WELCOME..........but for all the negative people in here....
PLEASE STAY AWAY..............MY POSTS WILL BE LIKE CRYPTONITE TO YOU ..............ALL YOU SUPERMEN!!!!

Hence the following applies to the good-negative-knowitalls here:

Ya'll can disregard my posts

Totally sick of the negativity...................For all you horsesrearends that think that wagering is a measure of your testosterone count.............BLOW ME

You bet the way you want and Ill bet the way I want..............If you dont like it then stay away from my posts...........Get this fact DEEP in your heads.............I play ALOT of HEAVY favorites and I make THOUSANDS of dollars EVERY year at this game.

Play what you want and leave everyone to their own devises.

Your theories are so insane.................You mean to tell me that the only wagers that are worth merit are the ones where you actually need to GAMBLE on the outcome..............I think not....Ill take the limited risk but heavily dollared-risked bets ALL DAY LONG

IN CLOSING................STAY AWAY FROM MY PLAYS IF YOUR ALLERGIC TO MONEY!!!!

Old Post 04-01-03 12:44 AM
GolfPro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GolfPro Edit post   Report post
CJB
StatFox Hall of Famer

You should open your own scamdicapper service.

Old Post 04-01-03 12:48 AM
CJB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CJB Edit post   Report post
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

CJB

Blow me like the little jazzboy that you are!!!

You add nothing in here.

Old Post 04-01-03 01:26 AM
GolfPro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GolfPro Edit post   Report post
CJB
StatFox Hall of Famer

which is more than what you add.

Old Post 04-01-03 01:27 AM
LineTracker

Hate to get involved...

But agreed. I am sure everyone in here has a unique approach to the way you *cap*, and good for you. The bickering in this forum is seriously ridiculous. Grown arse men acting worse than my sisters. You dont like the pick, kewl. Dont like it and have an intelligent reason why... than post your reason. I think we all can agree to that.

I admit that GP method is a little unorthodox but it has made me a little bit of cash through the NCAAB stretch so I am sure that he has banked his roll too. His approach works well for those who do this to invest...not become overnight millionaires. Hell on a
-330 for every dollar bet thats a .30cemt return? Hello lames 30% on your money. GP do what works bro and let em weep.

Sad but I hope you continue to post GP win or lose any info that would help the *investors* in here.

LINE

Old Post 04-01-03 01:27 AM
LineTracker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LineTracker Edit post   Report post
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thanks LT

Living life cost money...............If you 've looked around......EVERYTHING cost money....LOL

And I need to keep making it.

SO I WILL!!!

Old Post 04-01-03 01:45 AM
J-Rock

What ever dude. Me and you one on one for 7 days. 1 MLB game per day. I crush you and your insane ML!

Old Post 04-01-03 01:48 AM
J-Rock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J-Rock Edit post   Report post
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

Fine

I accept..............and loser goes away forever......you on?

Old Post 04-01-03 01:55 AM
J-Rock

yup...but I don't want you to really go away! I just want to test my skillz against someone. 1 game per day. Totals, Run line, ML. If I loose I'm gone. Sleep well....beat you tomorrow!

Old Post 04-01-03 01:58 AM
J-Rock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J-Rock Edit post   Report post
CJB
StatFox Hall of Famer

loser goes away forever?????

Go J-Rock!

Old Post 04-01-03 02:00 AM
dbuttz1

golfpro

you are a joke go away pleaz. i know j-rock personally and he will crush u so just go away now pleaz!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 04-01-03 02:12 AM
dbuttz1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbuttz1 Edit post   Report post
CJB
StatFox Hall of Famer

Here's how I think this should go...

- 7 day contest

- 5 picks each

- 1 unit per game. (moneylines, -1.5 lines)

Old Post 04-01-03 02:14 AM
dbuttz1

CJB THE HOCKEY PIMP LOL!!!

hey i agree with that j-rock will win!!!!

Old Post 04-01-03 02:16 AM
dbuttz1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbuttz1 Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Dbuttz1

I don't know J-rocks record other than according to a search, the last time he posted here on Jan. in Vig Killers top play thread he was o-3. I do know GolfPro's record and its a lot better that that. This will be fun. No contest.

Old Post 04-01-03 02:22 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

CJB ........DBUT...JRACK

THE THREE OF YOU CAN HAVE A GREAT LIFE TOGETHER...........YOU'RE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER.........LOL

DONT BOTHER VIEWING MY THREADS AND YOU WONT HAVE TO SEE MY PLAYS.....LOL

THE THREE OF YUOU TOGETHER COULDNTE COME UP WITH A MINIMUM PLAY ON ANY TABLE IN VEGAS......LOL

GO AWAY.............I THINK NOT......IM HERE TO STAY!!!!

NOW THEN.............ILL JUST KEEP POSTING WINNERS AND YOU GUYS KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO BEST.........TRYING TO DIG THROUGH ALL THE PLAYS ON THE BOARD HOPING THAT YOUR PLAY WILL WIN THE RESPECT OF SOMEONE........LOL

KEEP TRACK OF MY PLAYS IF YOU LIKE!

BUT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DONT PLAY THEM..........YOU'LL ONLY WIN.

LOL........JRACKAND THEBUTTZHEAD.............WHAT A JOKE.

Old Post 04-01-03 02:23 AM
TheTruth

golfPro

You are a legand in your own hand, or is that mind if you have one. You need to explain why you lose in the long run, and you do...so lets here it? Wise arse......

Old Post 04-01-03 02:28 AM
TheTruth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheTruth Edit post   Report post
dbuttz1

im sorry u are gods gift to gambling golfpro u are the man i am sorry!!!!!to the greatest butt****er ever golfpro everyone give around for the jerk off dude u are a joke

Old Post 04-01-03 02:38 AM
TheTruth

dbuttz1

sounds like you and cjb are the only sane people here.

People, please read............

Old Post 04-01-03 02:53 AM
TheTruth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheTruth Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Post #8 and still no winners.

Do you think you can keep this streak alive?

Old Post 04-01-03 02:56 AM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TheTruth

moldman, there are some good posts here will you please stop your insane posting so people can see the good posts..PLEASE

Old Post 04-01-03 03:00 AM
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: