StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Philly +(2-)
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Philly +(2-)

Sorry for the late post. In a hurry.

Also
Under MIL
Like Eddies Laker over

Leaning to the Houston over

GL
Comments Welcome

Old Post 04-01-03 01:47 AM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Also playing Miami +4

Old Post 04-01-03 01:57 AM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
LineTracker

Love the Philly...

Numbers indicate a win SU so Ill play em to cover. The jersey one is a little tougher. NJ is about as solid as it gets defensive-wise in the East behind Detroit but they have been racking up the numbers as of late.
Also
NJ 14-5 under against poor passing teams
NJ 13-7 under against poor pressure teams
Houston 9-4 under against good foul drawing teams.
So if Houston isnt creating any turnovers or causing any fouls( NJ 2-0 under against teams called for 2 less fouls than their opponent) than the pace will be methodical. Meaning NJ controls the ball and take Hi % shots they are officially the Old Giants of the NBA.

I see a strong under but if you see something let us know.

LINE

Old Post 04-01-03 01:58 AM
LineTracker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LineTracker Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

My main man LT
I was just thinking NJ is going to score a lot more than the 71 points they scored the last time these two played. They are averaging 98+ at home while Houston is allowing (94-) on the road. Houston comes from the more talented Wild Wild West and has seen better D in road games. ( Just came off games with Denver and SA, averaging almost 100 pts last 5 games against Western Conference teams) Line here set at (184-) with the score of the previous game 83-71 Houston, line set there at 180. Makes me think?

Old Post 04-01-03 02:07 AM
LineTracker

When East meets West...

Things never go as seems. But I am convinced that NJ will control this pace/game. As of late NJ has been playing the more uptempo teams and Houston is not. That is why I believe the scoring has been consistently high for NJ. Memphis, NY, GS these guys push the ball. Against Houston-slow and controlling....NJ's game I am gonna sit this one but good luck.

LINE

Old Post 04-01-03 02:13 AM
LineTracker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LineTracker Edit post   Report post
LineTracker

Bread

I must admit the under First half is tempting though....NJ/Houston

LINE

Old Post 04-01-03 02:18 AM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thanks for the input LT. Skipping the Houston over.

Also playing Lakers-11 and Houston +(5-)

Old Post 04-01-03 02:23 AM
LineTracker

Sorry Bro...

Damned way over sorry bout that one approach and trends indicated otherwise...

LINE

Old Post 04-01-03 04:42 AM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

No problems here. I thought I may have been thinking too much so I got off the over. I didn't watch the game, but I bet Mutombo had some affect. He is getting more time of late.

I'll take LA and the over for a winning evening. 2-2 right now with Miami losing after being up in the 4th.

If anything, I'll play against trends this time of year.

Old Post 04-01-03 04:56 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: