StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Today's MLB Plays
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

Today's MLB Plays

Let's get it on...

1) Baltimore (Lopez) -130
2) Toronto (Halladay) +110
3) Cincinnati (Haynes) -140

Putting the 3 in a parlay as well.

Just feeling out the Foxsheets these first few days and see what we can shake out.

Good luck!

Old Post 03-31-03 06:37 PM
Pete Rose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Rose Edit post   Report post
GrayVA
StatFox Hall of Famer

Monday on the diamond

I am with you on the toronto and cinci games...I also like the twins and braves...

I am lookin at the cards and dbacks

GL

Old Post 03-31-03 07:33 PM
GrayVA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GrayVA Edit post   Report post
ThePope

Pete just can't wipe his butt is all....If he is the real Pete you are in for a red(-) season.

Old Post 03-31-03 09:25 PM
ThePope is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ThePope Edit post   Report post
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thanks for the kind words Pope/Galkirk/Vegas Online! Your opinion means the world to me.

Old Post 03-31-03 09:29 PM
Pete Rose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Rose Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Hey Pope,

Go fondle some boys. ***.

Old Post 03-31-03 09:33 PM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

f a g!

Old Post 03-31-03 09:33 PM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ThePope

Justdave..get a life. This is a TOS violation and you will be reported. Besides you are 5 other people that post here anyway so why should anyone listen to you?

be a good girl and go burn a cross now! You make me sick.

Old Post 03-31-03 09:52 PM
ThePope is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ThePope Edit post   Report post
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

Uh oh... we made Pope/VegasOnline angry. Apparently his lawyer is on retainer and specializes in message board prosecution. Scared?

Old Post 03-31-03 10:26 PM
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Pope,

Another classic example of "misery likes company"

You like company, so you invent another username. I've lost count, how many are you now?

What's next perhaps a superhero, or let me guess, a mass murderer.

Turn a leaf. Change your ways. Offer a daily kind word or two.

I'm Just Dave, nothing more, nothing less. LOL.

Old Post 03-31-03 10:32 PM
vig
StatFox Hall of Famer

P. Rose

Give me something to sway me towards B-Jays; because I have Yanks rated a little higher in this match up I might lay off unless you can give me something I might have overlooked.

Old Post 03-31-03 10:54 PM
vig is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vig Edit post   Report post
ThePope

JustDave you committed crimes against humanity and you should pay dearly

Old Post 03-31-03 11:12 PM
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

I like Halladay very much. One of my higher rated pitchers (19-7, 2.93 last year). You won't this all-star as a home dog very often.

The mighty Yanks are in town and are 27-28 in road openers. Not a bad spot for Toronto here getting +110.

Its obviously too early to lay anything big. 1 unit play for me.

Good luck.

Old Post 03-31-03 11:12 PM
vig
StatFox Hall of Famer

P. Rose

What do you think about total in Toronto game, the under looks real sweet at [9]

Old Post 03-31-03 11:16 PM
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

I looked at that. Personally I don't play totals this early in the year (haven't had much success in the past)... but with Clemens and Halladay on the mound this has all the makings of a 3-2 game.

Good luck!

Old Post 03-31-03 11:20 PM
ThePope

Tulip pete

"haven't had much success in the past" is an understatement for you isn't it?.....

Old Post 03-31-03 11:30 PM
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

No more games Pope/Galkirk/VegasOnline... your act is sad and embarrassing.

Old Post 04-01-03 12:13 AM
vig
StatFox Hall of Famer

P.Rose

Nice comeback with Balt. Went with unders in your Toronto play,I stayed off the game. Hopefully we get Toronto and Unders and we both win. Already starting to cap tomorrows games, will have some winners for you! What do you think of Laker game?

Old Post 04-01-03 03:10 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: