StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > SB line
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

SB line

pats opened at -3 two weeks ago and that number has not budged either way. doesn't it seem if pats cover the books will get completely destroyed. what do they know that we don't. atl has a terrific team, but i don't know if their def can stand up to the pats off and the belechick genius. watta ya think?

Old Post 02-03-17 09:50 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
M-1

I have thought it should have opened at 5.5 or 6.5

I have no idea why its at -3

It hasn't moved all week but someone went in with a Million the other day on the Falcons... maybe that is why its staying put... the money line has moved though... I think it will be 3.5 or 4 by game time...

I do think they pull the carpet from underneath everybody if it stays put. I am hearing there is even money on the game tho.

Old Post 02-05-17 02:14 PM
M-1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M-1 Click here to Send M-1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

just surveyed the touts as of 7:00 AM central and they are 2-1 on both the pats and under .....

took atlanta and over .... WTF it's only $$$$

LMAO

good luck to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 02-05-17 02:23 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i decided a few days ago that i'm not touching this game....going to a great party and get hammered. rooting for atl for 2 reasons. 1st i'm sick of pats and second brady, belechick and kraft are all big trump supporters. have a great day, and hope it's not a boring game like we've seen so many times.

Old Post 02-05-17 03:36 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

LOl.. have you disowned everyone that is a Trump supporter?

Don't know why everyone was so surprised Trump got elected, given the fact that Obama got elected not just once but twice.. and I still haven't met anyone that voted for him.
And why is everyone marching and protesting? Get a job or start a company and worry about helping make America Great instead of marching up and down the street showing your stupidity and tearing **** up, putting others lives in danger including our finest. ****.. people get over it and move on.

Back to football

I think the line is spot on considering Pats always play close Super Bowls. Win or lose. But their team seems a little weaker this year. Rodgers tried to do it as a one man show, but couldn't. Brady is good and has great coaches, but the rest of the team is suspect.

Does anyone know if Lady Gaaaga plays any country music?

Old Post 02-05-17 04:18 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

1. I voted for Obama the second time so now you know one.
2. So people who march/protest don't have jobs? Interesting generalization.
3. The million women march had zero arrests, zero violence, zero damage.
4. I will afford Drumpf the same support and acceptance the nutters gave Obama.

Obama’s presidency was marked by effigies of our first black president hanging from nooses across the country, for example in Kentucky, Washington State, and Maine. What Trump supporters fail to remember is that following Obama’s election, property was destroyed across the country, for example in Pennsylvania, Texas, and North Carolina, and a predominately black church was torched in Massachusetts.

Pats ML
Under if the roof is open.

Old Post 02-05-17 05:52 PM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tots_McGee
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Pats -3 for me and I hate rooting for em.

Nice to see Tex is still as brilliant as ever.

http://mainememorial.org/

Old Post 02-05-17 06:02 PM
Tots_McGee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tots_McGee Click here to Send Tots_McGee a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mgh56
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm down on NE -3 as well.

Old Post 02-05-17 06:22 PM
mgh56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mgh56 Click here to Send mgh56 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

uh oh....we just invaded australia.

Old Post 02-05-17 07:02 PM
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sorry Rd, but you made too many assumptions. I didn't say the people didn't have jobs. I didn't say the womens march tore **** up and sorry but I haven't met you. And I hope everyone is enjoying the rise in their retirement accounts. Good luck with your Super Bowl wagers. I always appreciate your input.

As well as Tots brilliant analysis.

Old Post 02-05-17 11:03 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: