StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Saturday CBB 2*
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Saturday CBB 2*

2* Rutgers +8 over Penn.St

Rutgers 1-10 run over last 11 games has me holding nose with this one.but with Lions off a grueling triple OT loss to Indiana and having beaten Rutgers soundly over last 3 meetings, I anticipate a flat spot here for Lions.Rutgers off 20 point loss to Iowa and I simply feel they will have more energy and motivation here

Old Post 02-04-17 03:41 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mgh56
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good luck with this one Trader, I have a pretty big card today and I really don't trust Rutger's but I'll be in your corner nonetheless.

Old Post 02-04-17 04:55 PM
mgh56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mgh56 Click here to Send mgh56 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
YO 11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good luck and stay hot sir. On the same page here---I will be on the short game under

Old Post 02-04-17 04:55 PM
YO 11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for YO 11 Click here to Send YO 11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks Mark and yo.I understand your trepidation with Rutgers, I dont have enormous confidence with them either, I just dont PSU will bring a huge effort here, so expect Rutgers to hang.GL to all

Old Post 02-04-17 05:38 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

finish it, i had'em in the 1H
GL

Old Post 02-04-17 08:48 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mgh56
FoxDen Hall of Famer

nice job on the outright win! wish I had the balls to pull the trigger on this one.

Old Post 02-05-17 03:29 AM
mgh56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mgh56 Click here to Send mgh56 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: