StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > March Madness 3* Total
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

March Madness 3* Total

3* UNC-Ashville/Villanova Under 141.5

I am anticipating one of these early mismatch games where dog doesnt make it out of 40's and Ashville dropped just 47 on A&M back in November, so I am feeling a similar fate here for them. Nova dominated non-conference slate, especially on defensive side as they allowed 56 or fewer to 5 of 6 teams on Novermber against teams Ashville would struggle with.I dont think this total makes it out of 130's. GL

Old Post 03-18-16 05:08 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good Luck today.

6 Rings

Old Post 03-18-16 05:09 PM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good luck. This should get you back on track

Old Post 03-18-16 05:14 PM
Showstoppa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Showstoppa Click here to Send Showstoppa a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks Toby. like BYU as well, lets roll!

Old Post 03-18-16 05:14 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

will look at the 1H under as well
GL

Old Post 03-18-16 06:07 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

your in great shape, i'm on the 1H over
GL

Old Post 03-18-16 06:39 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: