StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NCAA Week #6
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NCAA Week #6

North Carolina State @ Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University

Looks like Mr. Beamer is going to get the boot soon, possibly in mid season. Wonder if that is adding some pressure or motivating those hillbillies in the Virginia mountains?

I was listening to ACC radio tonight and the rumor is the University has had enough of "Beamer Ball". Boosters and the school administration are tossing the man under a bus. A man who put VT on the map. Plus, the way they are bashing Frank, what big time coach will want to work there? VT football is starting to die a slow death.

I don't believe I dislike a college team more than Virginia Tech. Frank is an a$$ and most of the players are thugs. How he gets them enrolled is beyond me. The Hokey Hillbillies are the most rude and uneducated fans I've ever been around. I get that VT football is all you have up there in the hills, but they have no respect for the sport. I've seen many college games all over the country. Met fans from Michigan, Nebraska, Clemson, Miami, FSU, Notre Dame and several other big programs. All were respectful. VT...Low IQ = Low Class.

I have faded Tech several times over the years in emotional situations, because Frank is an emotional coach.When they play highly rank teams, have a major look ahead game or a monumental condition fade away.

One of the easiest cashes was the season opener back in 2008 or 09 after the shootings at Tech. They played East Carolina in Charlotte. DD favorites and lost outright. Tough game to handle, but I knew Frank would put too much pressure on the players in a game where as a coach, nothing needs to be said.

See ya Frank and say Hi to Andy, Barney and Aunt Bee when you go back home to Mayberry.

I loved Louisville last week, because NC State was in a tough spot. Even though State earned wins over cupcakes, they are a better team than Tech. All the fire Frank talk won't motivate and they are a token home chalk to boot.

North Carolina State Money Line 400/420

Posted STD

Sides 18 - 8 - 1 +31
Money Line 2 - 0 +7
Totals 1 - 3 (3)
Tease / Parlay 8 - 4 +7
Hedge 0 - 1 (2)

Old Post 10-08-15 07:15 AM
Bromoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bromoe Click here to Send Bromoe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Indiana +7***

Three Team Ten Pointer

DUKE -2 (5*)
Western Kentucky +1.5
Wisconsin +11

They call Alabama the "Crimson Tide." Call me Deacon Blues.

Old Post 10-08-15 08:12 AM
Bromoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bromoe Click here to Send Bromoe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
captainjoe388
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Dead on about the VT teams of the past few years. They are a punk team. Against a very weak foe, they look like world beaters. Whenever they get in a tough game they fold up. No balls. I always kinda liked Beamer, but it loks like he's now a clueless coach, with a gutless team.
Good luck with your plays.

" Live Long and Prosper"
Mr. Spock

Old Post 10-08-15 09:35 PM
captainjoe388 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for captainjoe388 Click here to Send captainjoe388 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Cosmo Kramer

Tailing NC, gl us!

Old Post 10-08-15 10:32 PM
Cosmo Kramer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cosmo Kramer Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jayhawk7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Never tailed ya b4, being ncst is a $400 bet would that make it a **** ?

Betonline now has ncst +1 -110.

"Slow and Steady Wins the Race"

Old Post 10-09-15 04:33 AM
jayhawk7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jayhawk7 Click here to Send jayhawk7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Texas +17**
Central Michigan +7**
Ball State +10.5**
Northwestern +7.5**

Three Team Ten Pointer

DUKE -2 (5*)
Indiana +16.5
Texas Technology -1

Old Post 10-09-15 03:27 PM
bigdaddy3213
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nice looking card. Love the Central Michigan play!
Good luck with all your plays Bromoe.

Old Post 10-09-15 04:32 PM
bigdaddy3213 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdaddy3213 Click here to Send bigdaddy3213 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Added...

Boston College under 36.5*
Alabama under 48.5*
Nebraska under 49*
Pennsylvania State under 54*

Old Post 10-10-15 03:47 PM
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wake forest at Boston College

The total for this game is in the low 30s and Wake is getting two scores. I am still sitting on Wake Forest win total for the season, but this is a great value play.

Wake also has three strong trends and the sharps are pounding the dog Moneyline.

Wake Forest +9.5***

Old Post 10-10-15 06:54 PM
msudogs

hate going against you with that Nebraska total, but with it moving the way it is, has me worried i may try a middle if it hits 52, which it might
GL

Old Post 10-10-15 07:17 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Syracuse ML (-110)***

Oklahoma +5.5***

Old Post 10-10-15 07:18 PM
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Just dabbling with some totals today, I wouldn't put too much stock in mine. Normally I toss around a nickel tailing you and a couple of others.It's a slow day at the horse track so I looked at a few.

Good Luck Mike.

Old Post 10-10-15 07:22 PM
rojero
FoxDen Hall of Famer

BROMOE
same page on the totals lets cash

Old Post 10-10-15 07:23 PM
rojero is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rojero Edit post   Report post
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

That's Oklahoma State plus the points

Old Post 10-10-15 07:37 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: