StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Pleased to meet you :
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Pleased to meet you :

Hope you guessed my name (great-song) .

Another fair day has came and went , with a 1 point loss (only one) as the rest sailed to the winners circle .

Got Baylor on my mind at the moment , seems to be undervalued to me ?

G.L. to All

MM

My meds will not allow me to be overcome with excitement , at my age one could notice the Dead Sea when it was just sick !

Old Post 03-02-15 01:14 PM
MemphisMafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MemphisMafia Click here to Send MemphisMafia a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Baring the fact :

that several teams don't draw the Wildcats in their bracket soon I'll have to add a few more to my list . Albeit early yet , one never knows come selection day ?

More like in the 50 to 1 range but could really make some noise depending on their draws include :

Maryland / Oklahoma / Ill. St. / N. Florida / Ohio St. / UCLA / Mich. St

Earlier selections : West Vir. / Baylor / Butler / N. Iowa / Notre Dame / Iowa St / Utah / Iona / Bowling Green .

G.L. to All

MM

Old Post 03-02-15 05:49 PM
MemphisMafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MemphisMafia Click here to Send MemphisMafia a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

agree for the most part. IMO ohio state is done , but what do i know !! LOL

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 03-03-15 12:25 AM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

You :

Almost never know gary , given a great seeding they go places , but as said it depends on the circumstances .

With that being said ......... & Baylor & .... was undervalued , " But was Close " !

G.L. to All

MM

PS : Virginia could be for real ?

Old Post 03-03-15 05:26 AM
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

PS : Virginia could be for real ?

oh yes !

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 03-03-15 03:22 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Interesting ?

The Big 12 has won an astounding 72% of their home games this season , simply amazing indeed ! Kansas gets to improve that figure tonight .

N.C. St. ( 1 st half ) looks good here , Buffalo / Dayton / Maryland all have strong trends going tonight .

Bowling Green -4 is a looker / W. Mich. @ N. Ill. should go over / Tex. AM is in a good spot / Villanova as well / Wright St. @ Ill. Chitown will go under , they just cannot shoot or hang-onto the ball / Neb Omaha looks like a keeper / N. Kentucky is a keeper too / USC Upstate won by 30 last time they played each other , and that was @ Kennesaw a few weeks ago / Fla. Gulf Coast should roll / N. Fla. has a slight edge / Army Navy game is a wash , they gave up the ball close to 40 times in their last game (2-7-15)

More maybe in a bit ?

G.L. to All

MM

My meds will not allow me to be overcome with excitement , at my age one could notice the Dead Sea when it was just sick !

Old Post 03-03-15 04:53 PM
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Very Interesting ?

Top 5 teams in adjusted efficiency in February games only:

1. Kentucky
2. Arizona
3. Villanova
4. Utah
5. Baylor

G.L. to All

MM

Old Post 03-03-15 05:04 PM
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Toledo a Dog ?

ML for me is tempting , but I'll have to settle for the +3

Auburn looks good too ?

G.L. to All

MM

Old Post 03-03-15 05:22 PM
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks for Baylor last night

They should have won outright

When do you finalize your plays for the day ?

Old Post 03-03-15 06:33 PM
Showstoppa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Showstoppa Click here to Send Showstoppa a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Show my man :

I almost never trouble myself with such trivia and certainly the horse manure that goes with it .

I have been involved with everything from horses to greyhounds to men (and lost on many) .

That being said ..... If you want my strongest outlook of the day just "PM" me hun .

We can keep track on a personal matter darling and I assure you , you wont become rich but then again poor either !

By the way folks ...... outlooks are chiming in nicely indeed ***

. L. to All

MM

Old Post 03-04-15 02:37 AM
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

USC Upstate :

Up by "40" at the 5:00 mark in the final half !!!!!

Knew it *

G.L. to All

MM

Old Post 03-04-15 02:58 AM
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Gulf-Coast & N. Fla :

Easy covers !

UCS Upstate too !

Buffalo too !

G.L. to All

MM

Old Post 03-04-15 03:15 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: