StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NFL Week 1 TNF
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Sherlock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NFL Week 1 TNF

Time to kick off the 2014 NFL SEASON with a matchup in two of the powerhouses in the NFC CONFERENCE!

Tonight in the EMERALD CITY, the defending SUPER BOWL CHAMPION SEATTLE SEAHAWKS open against the GREEN BAY PACKERS.

The PACKERS have been to the PLAYOFFS 5 straight years and they won the SUPER BOWL after the 2010 season.

This very well may be an early season preview of a matchup that could occur again in the PLAYOFFS.

A lot has been made lately that the refs will crack down on the SEAHAWKS DEFENSE.

Make no mistake about it, this is a very good DEFENSE no matter how the game is reffed.

I'm looking for the LEGION OF BOOM, in conjuction with the SEAHAWKS very loud and proud 12th MAN, to keep this a relatively low scoring game.

Looks like I'm going to be heading out to the island tonight with this one.

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS ............. UNDER 47

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Old Post 09-05-14 01:37 AM
Sherlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock Click here to Send Sherlock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I may not be good company but I'm in Seattle -5

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 09-05-14 01:46 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Best of Luck buddy.

6 Rings

Old Post 09-05-14 01:52 AM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sherlock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

CUBANO

It looks like the DEN is pretty well split between SEATTLE and GREEN BAY tonight.

But I think I'm the only one on the UNDER in this one.

The line is dropping on this one.

I saw that it went down to -4 and the last I looked it was @ -4½.

I'm going to join you with a play on the SEAHAWKS.

GLT

Old Post 09-05-14 02:11 AM
Sherlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock Click here to Send Sherlock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: