StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Wow
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wow

Total domination by Spurs. Must admit, never saw this coming. Miami? There is no urgency whatsoever

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 06-13-14 05:14 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jayhawk7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yep C thought for sure the Heat would at least win at home in a must game for them.

Duncan might be right when he said they would win it this time. GO SPURS !!

Old Post 06-13-14 07:27 AM
jayhawk7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jayhawk7 Click here to Send jayhawk7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mgh56
FoxDen Hall of Famer

No question in my mind that the Heat are charred (pardon the pun). Glad that the Spurs are ahead and hopefully will win the Championship. I have no allegiances whatsoever with either team, however as an observer and a gambler I believe that Lbj is a big whiner. He seems to cry foul on every play that he's involved with either offensively or defensively. I'm sure that there' s going to be some negativity with my comments, but I'm being 100% objective here and it's a breath of fresh air to see that the Refs aren't caving in to his constant complaints.

Old Post 06-14-14 12:47 AM
mgh56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mgh56 Click here to Send mgh56 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: