StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Wichita St
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Primetime21

Wichita St

I can't back the inferior offense even though their defenses are equally as good.

Wich St PK

Old Post 12-13-12 06:46 PM
Primetime21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Primetime21 Click here to Send Primetime21 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Primetime21

Ok the line is flying off the handle here. Plus with most of you on Tenn it makes me want to buy back Tenn at +3 and maybe middle. I have less than zero confidence in my own capping so someone tell me why Tenn and their suspect off can win?

Old Post 12-13-12 09:22 PM
Primetime21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Primetime21 Click here to Send Primetime21 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HGC83
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Cuonzo Martin

He knows how to coach against Valley schools having come from Missouri State. He had success vs Wichita St at MSU and now has SEC talent. He is defensive minded and the Shockers are relatively young. Te Vols sneak away with a 58-56 win here.

Herbie

Old Post 12-13-12 09:36 PM
HGC83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HGC83 Click here to Send HGC83 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Primetime21

i'm sorry, but there really is nothing worse than watching a game like this. i lost nothing because i was scared and hedged tenn, but still. let them play... jesus christ

Old Post 12-14-12 03:07 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: