StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Bookies have to be loving this
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
double11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Bookies have to be loving this

My last 5 wagers.
ND +3'
Washington +10
Tulsa -2'
Iowa +13'
NorthWestern +10

I don't mind losing and know it's a part of the game. It's just the way i've lost. You'd expect at least 3/5 of those games to go your way.

Just an FYI that i have a large wager on Cincy. I will not be watching this game. Heart can't take anymore of this.

BOL to all and happy new year!

Life can only be understood backwords. But it must be lived forward.

Old Post 12-31-11 09:26 PM
double11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for double11 Click here to Send double11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
vick
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I feel you on the Iowa game. I turned off the TV and went to bed after the Okl FG as I thought it was a for sure win. Then this AM when I logged in to place todays wagers my bankroll was lower and I was like WTF? Pick 6???? No a freaking 21 yd run with 45 sec left.........................................

Love is playing every game as if it's your last. - Michael Jordan

Old Post 12-31-11 09:35 PM
vick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vick Click here to Send vick a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Primetime21

that's a drag. collectively all your losses were within about a 1:00 of playing time.

Old Post 12-31-11 11:37 PM
Primetime21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Primetime21 Click here to Send Primetime21 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

LOL

I had FLA ST

But lost the rest with ya.

Cinci - Winner

Wait a minute , up by 10, 47 seconds left, my bad.

It's not over yet.

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."
Albert Einstein

Old Post 01-01-12 01:05 AM
markinc7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markinc7 Click here to Send markinc7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: