StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 4:30pm Wildcard Winner!
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
dwight007
FoxDen Hall of Famer

4:30pm Wildcard Winner!

Seeing a lot of Seattle love here, from many cappers who I have nothing but the utmost respect for, but my moneys on the Saints. Seattle's 9 losses have all been by at least 14 points, and I don't see them winning today. 10 and a half is a lot to swallow, especially with a dome team playing in what may be blustery conditions, but im gonna go with the big guns in this one. The fact that the Saints have issues in their backfield translates to more passes from Brees and company, which does not bode well for Seattle in my opinion. Statistically the Saints D is better than last year and it says here that Sean Peyton and company bring their A game today against an opponent that does not play well from behind. I think this ones a laugher, Saints -10.5, large
GLTA !

Old Post 01-08-11 07:42 PM
dwight007 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dwight007 Click here to Send dwight007 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

maybe the only one, but I thoroughly agree.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 01-08-11 08:30 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MUTTMAN

AGREE

Bet on bad teams bad things happen.
Also just try to keep it simple, pick the winner.

Old Post 01-08-11 08:46 PM
MUTTMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MUTTMAN Edit post   Report post
pistolero

Atta boy
with you on this one

GLTA

" We are playing to win in the event we all are supposed to lose"

Old Post 01-08-11 08:50 PM
pistolero is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pistolero Click here to Send pistolero a Private Message Edit post   Report post
danwaters76
FoxDen Hall of Famer

agreed!

I like this new complicated trend that I recently came up with.... If 1 team REALLY sux, and the other team is REALLY good, bet on the good team. I hope that philosophy holds true today

Old Post 01-08-11 08:51 PM
danwaters76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for danwaters76 Click here to Send danwaters76 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pistolero

it will DW,,, it will
just believe it,,,

Greetings

" We are playing to win in the event we all are supposed to lose"

Old Post 01-08-11 08:53 PM
pistolero is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pistolero Click here to Send pistolero a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sherlock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm on board.

GLT

Sherlock

Old Post 01-08-11 09:47 PM
Sherlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock Click here to Send Sherlock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
luckydog132
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I liked The Saints when the 1st line came out -10 then went to -10.5 Who Dat...WHO DAT...

Old Post 01-08-11 10:55 PM
luckydog132 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for luckydog132 Click here to Send luckydog132 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pinkpastrami
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Let's

hope the 2nd 1/2 is all Saints...

Old Post 01-09-11 12:19 AM
pinkpastrami is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkpastrami Click here to Send pinkpastrami a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: