StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Runline Favorite System 4-19-10
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Prime Time
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Runline Favorite System 4-19-10

Cards win. Hope we keep this going. New chase today.

Today's play:

Los Angeles Angels RL +118

Chase record 6-0

Good luck!

PT

Up front there ought to be a man in black.

Old Post 04-19-10 06:05 PM
Prime Time is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Prime Time Click here to Send Prime Time a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Staying with a winner. Good luck bud.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 04-19-10 06:10 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Prime Time
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks Ralph!

Hope your day is profitable!

Old Post 04-19-10 06:12 PM
Prime Time is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Prime Time Click here to Send Prime Time a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SharpHockey
FoxDen Hall of Famer

PT, thought about doing this with multiple teams? NYY, SEA, PHI all would have been good ones last week and all would have won the chase earlier than the Cards. Maybe too much risk in case you get several teams deep into a chase?

I took a quick peek at numbers from last year and it's very rare that a heavily favored team doesn't win one game of a three- or four-game series by two runs or more. Given the numbers involved, you'd have to win between six and seven chases to make up for one lost one (based on a three game series).

Just wonderin'....

Old Post 04-19-10 06:16 PM
SharpHockey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SharpHockey Click here to Send SharpHockey a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Prime Time
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sharp

Maybe it is time to expand. I think some others may already be doing this. Especially during the later part of June and July there will be multiple -200 ML teams and I have to pick one for this particular chase. I intended this to just be a supplement to others plays as I know most won't only play this one chase. Shoot. I don't either. I'll throw some coin on other individual plays or chases.

But you're right. May want to expand this a bit. Of course, we would be looking more at individual team chases as opposed to just the highest ML on the RL. We may want to start a new thread on this. I know Sawyer has mentioned certain teams to chase in certain situations. Jowen's system, which he played on the ML, was gold last year. I would be interested in knowing how the RL did on that one.

Glad you brought this up. Need to discuss this one and maybe start posting some more plays.

Old Post 04-19-10 06:25 PM
SharpHockey
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I agree that this should not be how you exclusively wager. But I like it's potential as a nice little supplement!

If I were picking another team starting this week it would be Seattle. They are -150 ML and +135 RL last I checked. I think between the Halos and M's they'll get two-run wins in their respective series. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Old Post 04-19-10 10:31 PM
SharpHockey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SharpHockey Click here to Send SharpHockey a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Zac
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good luck, Prime Time

Old Post 04-19-10 11:21 PM
Zac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zac Click here to Send Zac a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sherlock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good Luck Tonight, Prime Time!

Keep 'em rolling!

Sherlock

Old Post 04-20-10 01:36 AM
Sherlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock Click here to Send Sherlock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sherlock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nice win tonight!

Sherlock

Old Post 04-20-10 07:07 AM
Sherlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock Click here to Send Sherlock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dawgzonelee
FoxDen Hall of Famer

still

with ya pt...... smile...... dzl

Old Post 04-20-10 07:33 AM
dawgzonelee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dawgzonelee Click here to Send dawgzonelee a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Do we have another "date" tomorrow??
Thank you.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 04-20-10 07:43 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Prime Time
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks for the well wishes and thanks for the info Jowen.

Back later.

Old Post 04-20-10 06:28 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: