StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 3 point swing for week 1?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
krisinsd

3 point swing for week 1?

chargers were as low as a -6.5 week at oakland. after oakland preseason game vs. the saints it has gone up to a -9.5 (moneyline when to a -280 to a -400) never seen a preseason performance make a line move so much.

Old Post 09-01-09 05:19 AM
krisinsd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for krisinsd Click here to Send krisinsd a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Garrrdock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

check injury

Report. I'm on bberry, but raiders best cb is out with bone chips in wrist. I can't spell his name off the top of my head. As soon as this was announced line moved.

Old Post 09-02-09 12:02 AM
Garrrdock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Garrrdock Click here to Send Garrrdock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IWS
Restricted User

Nnamdi Asomugha

Although CB Nnamdi Asomugha expects to be ready for the Sept. 14 opener, he doesn't know how much his fractured left wrist and cartilage damage will hinder his play. "If we played today, it would be a big issue. I wouldn't even be able to go if it was today."

http://www.investwithsports.com

Old Post 09-02-09 12:06 AM
IWS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IWS Click here to Send IWS a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: